Issues with ColLab2013

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
Please send Jerome an email with a Medit remote support session login. He can log onto the PC and see what is going on. There is no single fix when it is something with the PC. It could be conflicting drivers, an incomplete install, a corrupted DB, motherboard drivers, BIOS, Windows downloading an update (I "enjoyed" that last night while trying to move very large sets of files).

It costs you nothing to have our support technician log on and diagnose the problem. Just send him an email.

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
My Update ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Everything running perfectly now (actually even better as I have full colour in Exo in all my scans which I never had before :)) Many thanks to JeromeLee who took care of the problem overnight ,didn't even know he had fixed it until I sat down to scan this morning . Thanks also to Glenn Kennedy who is always down to help . Great customer support both of you , many thanks .
gold.jpg

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
@Glenn Kennedy and @JeromeLee

Please provide some transparency on whats causing this issue. Even though its up and running it's taking forever just to connect,,,,,and its not my internet speed.

Timed it this afternoon....1min 36 sec to connect in colLAB UI and be ready for scanning from exocad DB.
'no bueno',,,,,,,,,,,,,, just timed mine, it was 24 seconds , hope you get it sorted :(

J

JeromeLee

Reaction score
@Glenn Kennedy and @JeromeLee

Please provide some transparency on whats causing this issue. Even though its up and running it's taking forever just to connect,,,,,and its not my internet speed.

Timed it this afternoon....1min 36 sec to connect in colLAB UI and be ready for scanning from exocad DB.

Hi, please send me an e-mail. I would like to help you, but I don't have any information about you.