Help Wanted ISO: Dental Techs

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
We're looking for interested new or fairly new techs. The only true requirement is that you need to have an RG or something equivalent. As the market is changing, we're looking for 4-5 versatile and moldable newbies that we can train and mold for our nefarious needs.

All departments will come with full training, but we will not baby someone who doesn't know the basics - unless they are really really good with baking cookies.

Departments we're looking to fill:

Digital Model / CAM technician

Digital Design: Wax Ups, Single Units

Removable Technician that is computer literate

Implant CAD Technician

Experience with 3Shape and Exocad is a plus

We offer a relocation package if the candidate is right.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
where is you be?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
where is you be?
Here is you bee
bee-Art2.png

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
Northern Virginia

Thanks for the votes of confidence lol

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Are you hiring remotely or do you have to move to virginia to sit at a computer? I have nothing against virginia, I spent several years in appalachia but cant CAD work be done anywhere now just like any other industry?

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Are you hiring remotely or do you have to move to virginia to sit at a computer? I have nothing against virginia, I spent several years in appalachia but cant CAD work be done anywhere now just like any other industry?
Yes! Just like the phone sex industry!
You can call an 800 number and get CHL.....

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
this is more about looking for the next generation (doesn't have to be younger) - of techs interested in moving forward. of the 39 fair to highly skilled technicians here, I am a bit shocked by how many are unwillingly to learn / move forward. Unfortunately that just means they will be inevitably replaced with those that are interested - and that's what this ISO is for.

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
this is more about looking for the next generation (doesn't have to be younger) - of techs interested in moving forward. of the 39 fair to highly skilled technicians here, I am a bit shocked by how many are unwillingly to learn / move forward. Unfortunately that just means they will be inevitably replaced with those that are interested - and that's what this ISO is for.
This drives my crazy. Hi I do model work, really good at it too. Been doing it for 15 years. WHY!!!!!!!!

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
not everyone is wired like you Marcus.

D

Donovan R Naylor

Reaction score
Oklahoma doesn't care much for that there education. I think we have one NBC down here. I've been thinking about earning a few letters, but locally they're not worth much.

I hear Virginia is awful pretty, though.

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
This drives my crazy. Hi I do model work, really good at it too. Been doing it for 15 years. WHY!!!!!!!!

not everyone is wired like you Marcus.

LMAOOOOOOO - i mean, Marcus, you were using the MCXL for years right? same WHYYYY - but hey you toughed it out ;)

Oklahoma doesn't care much for that there education. I think we have one NBC down here. I've been thinking about earning a few letters, but locally they're not worth much.

I hear Virginia is awful pretty, though.

VA isn't too bad. I'm not saying there's a requirement, but it would help because at least I know you had to go through occlusion class and you would know the basics of the basics.... aka swedging platinum foil

Top Bottom