clear correct working in canada yet ?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I havn't heard anything.

L

Lori C

Reaction score
Just my few cents, I hate that people have to choose an inferior IOS system because of Invisalign cases. Sure Smile and Clear Correct both accept stl files from the Trios so I agree it has nothing to do with the "quality of the stl file". I think the reason that Cerac and Invisalign have joined forces is because they are both getting a lot of heat about being closed systems. If they budge a little in a direction that wont take food off of their tables then they look like they are playing the game. I love the 3Shape Ortho Analyzer software by the way, it's super easy to use and you can subdivide your own set up, export the subsets, print the models and guess what you have? Big fan of all 3Shape products!

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Just my few cents, I hate that people have to choose an inferior IOS system because of Invisalign cases. Sure Smile and Clear Correct both accept stl files from the Trios so I agree it has nothing to do with the "quality of the stl file". I think the reason that Cerac and Invisalign have joined forces is because they are both getting a lot of heat about being closed systems. If they budge a little in a direction that wont take food off of their tables then they look like they are playing the game. I love the 3Shape Ortho Analyzer software by the way, it's super easy to use and you can subdivide your own set up, export the subsets, print the models and guess what you have? Big fan of all 3Shape products!

You should join the Trios Study Club on Facebook. We'd love to see some ortho posts on there.

have you looked into Clear Correct?

L

Lori C

Reaction score
You should join the Trios Study Club on Facebook. We'd love to see some ortho posts on there.

have you looked into Clear Correct?
I would love to join the FB study club but want to make sure it's ok that I'm a rep for a lab that sells 3Shape but, I'm also a CDA who worked in a pros practice for most of my career.
I've not really worked with Clear Correct but I have customers who think they have gotten better over the past year. What specifically are you wondering about regarding Clear Correct?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I would love to join the FB study club but want to make sure it's ok that I'm a rep for a lab that sells 3Shape but, I'm also a CDA who worked in a pros practice for most of my career.
I've not really worked with Clear Correct but I have customers who think they have gotten better over the past year. What specifically are you wondering about regarding Clear Correct?
Clear Correct will work with 3shape/trios.

We share content on FB so if you can do that then the rest will follow.

L

labtek

Reaction score
Does anyone know the current pricing for invisalign cases? What are the usual pricing for the dentist

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Im guesstimating at what Ive heard before is around $5-600 for the 5 or 6 aligner series.. Dont hold me to that, just a rough estimate of what Ive seen.

L

labtek

Reaction score
Im guesstimating at what Ive heard before is around $5-600 for the 5 or 6 aligner series.. Dont hold me to that, just a rough estimate of what Ive seen.
Are you saying This is the cost to the dentist from the invisalign lab for the trays or is this what they are charging the patients?
Most orthodontist charge around $5000 now for traditional braces. I would think the trays from the lab fee would be only around $30-40 each. When i was making custom impression trays they were only $20-25 each. Not many dentists bought them, but thats what i would charge if i was going to hand make a custom acrylic tray. I was just curious about the cad/cam designed and milled trays have got to be much less expensive to produce and in turn less expensive to the dentist.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Ive read that is what invisalign charges the doc. I wouldnt doubt that they would charge a pt over 4-5k for that treatment. Aligners like what invisalign make have been able to be done for years with a printer and ortho analyzer.. The Drs perception is that only invisalign can do this.. and invisalign has spent a lot of money to make sure nobody steps on their toes..

L

labtek

Reaction score
Ive heard "talk" that it could be from $1200 - $1500 for a set of aligners to the dr and they would charge 4-5 thousand dollars for their expertise to supervise the treatment.

What does anyone know about clearcorrect?

awhurst011

awhurst011

Reaction score
Ive heard "talk" that it could be from $1200 - $1500 for a set of aligners to the dr and they would charge 4-5 thousand dollars for their expertise to supervise the treatment.

What does anyone know about clearcorrect?

I've sent a few cases to clear correct. All I did was scan the models with 3Shape. Upload .stl to clear correct website and fill out order form. Trays arrived. They seem to work. I don't know much about it other than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

L

labtek

Reaction score
I've sent a few cases to clear correct. All I did was scan the models with 3Shape. Upload .stl to clear correct website and fill out order form. Trays arrived. They seem to work. I don't know much about it other than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What was the cost for the trays from clear correct? Do they have a total fee for the cases or cost according to the number of trays?

awhurst011

awhurst011

Reaction score
What was the cost for the trays from clear correct? Do they have a total fee for the cases or cost according to the number of trays?
From my understanding its one fee per patient. But the fee may be a little more or less depending on the number of trays needed.