Investment For Partials

Lisa90

Lisa90

Reaction score
I print partials and I'm having problems with them being to tight on the lingual . I have been using OXY PLUS for years. I am looking for information on investments to use with printed partials

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I print partials and I'm having problems with them being to tight on the lingual . I have been using OXY PLUS for years. I am looking for information on investments to use with printed partials
Are they too tight before casting? If you haven't checked that yet, you may be leaving a good investment that you know for another list of problems.

Lisa90

Lisa90

Reaction score
No the fit is perfect. This is a recent problem. We have tried changing the ratio several times. We have used this investment for a couple of years. We just can't figure out how to solve the expansion problem. We cast 20 a day most days.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I've never tried with printed material, but always had great success with Nobilium's water only investment.
One box makes both refractory models and is also the investment. Mixing at 27ml to 100g powder is model, 30ml to 100g powder is investment.

A

Anton Trofimenko

Reaction score

We use Bego's Wirofine with their Wironium metal for casting. Works like a charm for both hand wax-ups and printed RPDs.

Lisa90

Lisa90

Reaction score
We use Bego's Wirofine with their Wironium metal for casting. Works like a charm for both hand wax-ups and printed RPDs.
Thank you. We have tried their Wirovest. We just ordered VarseoVest. It's just so aggravating right now. We have been printing since 2011 and never had this issue.

Marylandfarmer

Marylandfarmer

Reaction score
We have been using Varseo Vest since we got our Varseo printer and it works great. We have had no problems with it at all. Bego makes great stuff.

Lisa90

Lisa90

Reaction score
We have been using Varseo Vest since we got our Varseo printer and it works great. We have had no problems with it at all. Bego makes great stuff.
We are looking to buy a desktop printer. How long have you had yours? If you have had any problems whats the most occurring? I really appreciate your input!