Infinity L30 oven

PGguy

PGguy

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Got a question about programming the oven for E-max. Is there an idle setting to reach 850 C without starting a program. Right now I have it set-up as a 1 stage 850 C and when my investment is bench set, I cancel program/press start to re-set timer?

What do you guys do for multiple presses? have a system? Programming? What works best for you?

Thanks

C

ChrisR

Reaction score
I have my L30 set up somewhat the same way. I set to 1562 F and heat while I bench set the rings. I leave my timer @ 0:00 with no for the second stage. After I put the rings in I then set the timer or use the digital one I have for timing my rings. The thing I have noticed with the timer on the infinity ovens is if you put your ring in and set the timer for 45 minutes the timer will start as soon as the stage light starts to flash. So if you drop your temp say 50 degrees while putting your ring in and it takes maybe 10 minutes to hit the hi temp again then you are only holding your cast @ hi temp for 35 minutes. THis is the only thing I do not like about the Infinity oven. I try to stage and split my pressings for multiple rings. If I have 5 rings I will do 1 200g and 1-2 100g rings then when I start to press I will invest the other rings to go in as soon as I start to press the last ring of the first batch. I hope this helps

Last edited:
Top Bottom