inEos Blue?

P

paulg100

Reaction score
This was the one, milling what looks like an implant retained bridge frame.

YouTube - CNC 5 axis Dental CAD/CAM Complete Bridge Machining

Best bit near the end when you get a retracted shot of the arm and workings.

Quite sad that we get off on this stuff, but after years of sweating over a bunsen with wax, and then seeing your work come out distorted from casting, i suppose its understandable!

Erm MCXL anyone :)

Last edited:
harmonylab

harmonylab

Reaction score
Patterson not offering a trade-in program for inEos is a total joke. What the hell are we supposed to do with this outdated scanner that's from a closed system?

Patterson's service and support is just really really bad.

My inLab is dead atm. I have to wait for 3 weeks for parts, without the use of the machine. Even though I'm still under warranty, they charge $100 a day for a loaner machine. Makes no difference, since they don't have a loaner available right now.

neila

neila

Reaction score
Look at the E4D from D4D before you buy another Cerec, in my opinion it is light years ahead in the software as well as the mill. Even though they have a handheld scanner for now the scans are extremely accurate, they are bringing out a lab scanner by the end of the year which will scan a full arch in a couple of minutes.

Slipstream

Slipstream

Reaction score
This was the one, milling what looks like an implant retained bridge frame.

YouTube - CNC 5 axis Dental CAD/CAM Complete Bridge Machining

Best bit near the end when you get a retracted shot of the arm and workings.

Quite sad that we get off on this stuff, but after years of sweating over a bunsen with wax, and then seeing your work come out distorted from casting, i suppose its understandable!

Erm MCXL anyone :)

Not denying it's finish, but looks uber slow and manual tool changes and a general jig set up reminds me of toolmaking - 1 off injection mooulding blanks where if it takes 8 hours - no one minds, but in a dental lab after that kind of expenditure, you need unit output to pay for it.
SESCOI:DENTAL CAD/CAM
They almost had me at more customers and higher profit

C

P

paulg100

Reaction score
E4d is another closed system so thats a no no in my book.