Implant full mouth bridge case

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Mea Culpa, I've been trying to copy Al's work for years! ;)

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
cheadlemick

cheadlemick

Reaction score
Mmm! Wonder what else they've been copying those cheeky little Chinese scamps!

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Mmm! Wonder what else they've been copying those cheeky little Chinese scamps!

chang.china.obama.anticipation.cnn.640x360.jpg

technician

technician

Reaction score
GREAT CATCH!!! All kudos go to you for keeping this place honest...I'm curious, did you recognize it?...or happen to be reading the article recently?
I could have swear I've seen those pictures before when looking for what CAD to buy and then I was surprised that the work was done in Taiwan...........
The cool thing about Dr. Whoerle, whom has all kinds of titles also has graduated (4years) as a dental technincian.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Or us he copying them?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
[quthinktechnician, post: 123547, member: 9094"]I could have swear I've seen those pictures before when looking for what CAD to buy and then I was surprised that the work was done in Taiwan...........
The cool thing about Dr. Whoerle, whom has all kinds of titles also has graduated (4years) as a dental technincian.[/quo

I think he is a MDT

keithw@vodamail.co.za

[email protected]

Reaction score
So anyone keen on outsourcing to Bella,s lab then?......, anyone?...

(A deafening silence fell upon DLN)

He he, awesome bust!! LOL.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
now now, thats not fair. Bella was handed information and is not the person to be blaming for this; we know she will take a camera and snap some photos around her lab, just as she did on her first post.

Bobby Orr ceramics

Bobby Orr ceramics

Reaction score
Liar, Liar, pants on fire....plagiarism in dentistry will roast you everytime!! disgraceful to you and whoever you represent. I don't buy the "my manager's fault" BS. Have some balls of your own.

Jo Chen

Jo Chen

Reaction score
Liar, Liar, pants on fire....plagiarism in dentistry will roast you everytime!! disgraceful to you and whoever you represent. I don't buy the "my manager's fault" BS. Have some balls of your own.

Mr. Orr
"Bella" would indicate a female gender. It is highly unlikely that you would find said balls on her unless she is a he.
Plagiarism unfortunately is a problem plaguing the dental profession where even US doctors try to submit plagiarized material to peer reviewed journals. In the internet age one has to be vigilant about ones material because copy and paste commands are so simple.
Maybe Dr. Whoerle and Nobel should be made aware about this incident so they can protect their property.
Great catch though, where is the lynching party?

Bella Zeng

Bella Zeng

Reaction score
Thanks to you all. I had to admit its my fault after morning's meeting. I am the one to be blamed. HE SAID HE JUST ASKED ME TO POST IN CHINESE BLOG, NOT INTERNATIONAL FORUM.

So it is all my fault, And I don't know how to delete it. Would any DLN staff help me to delete it? Well from now on I will only post photo taking by myself. I've learn a lesson from it.

Thank you for your concern on this issue.

Bella

Jo Chen

Jo Chen

Reaction score
Thanks to you all. I had to admit its my fault after morning's meeting. I am the one to be blamed. HE SAID HE JUST ASKED ME TO POST IN CHINESE BLOG, NOT INTERNATIONAL FORUM.

So it is all my fault, And I don't know how to delete it. Would any DLN staff help me to delete it? Well from now on I will only post photo taking by myself. I've learn a lesson from it.

Thank you for your concern on this issue.

Bella
You posted this case on LinkedIn too.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Are you saying it's okay to post this as your work, as long as its on an international forum? Lastly, I'm pretty sure this is an international forum.

cheadlemick

cheadlemick

Reaction score
Some bloke on the aforementioned linkedin has pulled her up about it!

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
A link to LinkedIn anyone?

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
This sort of lab paints every lab in China with the inability to be honest. Hurts me and the great people I've worked with in China for 10 years now.

This makes me mad as hell. I think the members have acted with restraint. I'm trying not to let fly at this knowing these folks would just open a new account under a different name.

The inability to do the work at a certain level can be fixed but crooked is forever.

If they expect to sell lab to lab they how have a self inflicted sucking chest wound to the heart of what they do. How stupid!

This is one reason why we are reshoring ASAP.

Top Bottom