Imes I core 650i: is it now the turn key

prestige.dental

prestige.dental

Reaction score
What do u guys think about imes 650 for milling bars to support the pmma denture. I am planning to buy 650 soon. I have imes 450 from CAP.

Which vendor has good support.

Any experience with articon?

Labwa

Labwa

Reaction score
I think ours left Germany on Friday. Hold off until we get results....Fingers Crossed!

prestige.dental

prestige.dental

Reaction score
I think ours left Germany on Friday. Hold off until we get results....Fingers Crossed![/QUOTE

How did u reach the decision of buying 650 versus other D5, versamill etc

How much are we looking at for 650

If you kindly share

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Look into the Aurum 5X-200. Imes mills are nice but once they need to be calibrated they are a pain in the ass. Call MegaBio in Anaheim, Ca (714) 943-1199 I was just down there on a lab tour, Mr Chung the owner is a really nice guy, treated us to Korean BBQ afterwards, they Sell the 5x-200 with Hyperdent for a good price. Tell them Sevan sent you.

Labwa

Labwa

Reaction score
I'm not sure what you would be quoted. 200k ish maybe?? Talk to CAP or DAL
I went with the 650i because we have a 450i that has killed it for us.
I also wanted a mill I could mill accurate Titanium bars etc. Aslo we have limited choice of supported machines here. I think Yanadents are great as well. We just have a relationship with Imes already.

S

Shea Reagan

Reaction score
What do u guys think about imes 650 for milling bars to support the pmma denture. I am planning to buy 650 soon. I have imes 450 from CAP.

Which vendor has good support.

Any experience with articon?
I am with Axsys Dental Solutions, we sell the Versamill 5X200 w/hyperDENT and it is a work horse. It comes with 4 days training, 2 at our facility and 2 at yours. See www.axsysdental.com or call me 774-766-7969. Thanks Shea