If you had to choose

A

Alex Sever

Reaction score
What would you buy between an CORiTEC i3Dscan eco, Imetric Iscan L1m or L1i , COLOR SMARTOPTICS VINYL or Scanner Open Technologies Smart Big ?
Thank you

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
What would you buy between an CORiTEC i3Dscan eco, Imetric Iscan L1m or L1i , COLOR SMARTOPTICS VINYL or Scanner Open Technologies Smart Big ?
Thank you
I'd pick Imetric form your list...

A

Alex Sever

Reaction score
Interesting choice for medit ( 2 ). They claim to be fast and precise. I can only see fast but maybe I 'm wrong....

ASBogdan

A

Alex Sever

Reaction score
Anyways evry other sugestion even if not on the list is welcome ( just please give me a reason).
Thank you sooooo much !

ASBogdan

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Anyways evry other sugestion even if not on the list is welcome ( just please give me a reason).
Thank you sooooo much !

ASBogdan
I would also strongly consider DOF HD / UHD. Our scanner has been absolutely great for the last year and support is 1st Class[emoji4]

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
Where are you located and who will be supporting each of these. I would likely go with the one that comes with the best support. All will do 99% of what you would ever want or need to do.

deadhead

deadhead

Reaction score
Open technologies makes a good scanner, and their support is good too. We have been using their Reveng scanner for about 2 years now and love it. You can fit a stratos articulator inside the scanner for a bite scan just like the DOF HD. Both of these scanners have been great to work with and the support is really good. never had to wait for an answer or for them to fix a problem. When you call their support team, we usually got a response and problem fixed the same day

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

Reaction score
Open Technologies Newscan. I replaced my Synergia (Open Technologies) with this latest scanner, it is fantastic, fast and accurate. Support is second to none.

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
Freedom-UHD-1.png

https://doflab.com/

I've had two educational meetings for Exocad in the last month at their Fullerton, CA. office, and I am very impressed not only by their scanner, but the level of support that they offer.
I currently use a Medit Blue running Exocad, but I really like the simplicity of the DOF scanner.

Last edited:
Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
I invite you to visit our website to learn more about the Medit scanners. You can also view video demonstrations for several features in the scanner and colLab 2017 software.
This demonstration video also gives a nice overview of the scanner/software features and workflow. If you have any questions or if you would like to talk with a reseller, please feel free to contact me. -Glenn

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
honestly it comes down to what service is like for you?

But on any given day, CAP or Medit #GlennKennedy is your best bet.

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
ohh............... mmm zirkonzahn? lol