Ideas Needed For World Class Work Bench For Staining

C

charles007

Reaction score
Looking for ideas to set up the best, most well organized work area dedicated just for staining all ceramics.
On the bench lamps, I'm looking at the Waldmann STE-155 ...55 watt @699. Dazor Workstation Ajustable Light. dual 55 watt $699.00. Nevin 800072 72 Watt Bench Lamp, which is similar to Waldmanns. I now have the Waldmann 136 watt lamps, these lamps are a waste on money unless you have dropped ceiling lamps .
Anyone using a magnifier lamp in conjunction with another bench lamp. I have the Waldmann Omnivue Maginifier lamp, 5000k using 3 -9watt lamps. This lamp is no where close to giving off enough light to stain.....but very nice lamp magnifier, and short on light...

Lets start with the best bench lamps to use, then color and type of counter top, best color corrected ceiling light/tubes, cloth or paper on work area, stain trays, stain brushes, porcelain wet trays, crown holder for all ceramics, firing trays, pegs, putty, etc etc etc.
I need name brands etc, and where to buy if hard to find..
Would like to see pictures of your work area, and any tips, computer monitor set ups, hand made helpful dodads or whatumacallits extremely welcome.
Show me your nasty staining areas techs.. if its not dirty and messy, your not a tech... lol
Charles

Top Bottom