I’m very happy with our zirconia veneers here some pics
73e5f48347e573e04eb2f425843f138d.jpg
79c04138e384adeddd12215953ca88d3.jpg
1ac1c09cf718f339063bfb4d7311fdda.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

E

Elías

Reaction score
Can someone share some photos of these Zr veneers? I'm dubious. But that means nothing. Just am yet to see any look as good as emax aesthetically.

Here’s 2 monolithic crowns one is made emax HT A2 (2-1) and the other zirconia multilayer A2 (1-1)
And both just little stain and glaze
4c498b655ef8ccdbcff66e42305392e7.jpg
d9321773561523ba2f0ce9373a92e1c5.jpg
17b10b67d636cfccf0430856b7d95536.jpg

user name

user name

Reaction score
@Elías , what tools and techniques did you use to stipple the surface of the zirconia crown to mimic the orange peel present on the e.max?

E

Elías

Reaction score
@Elías , what tools and techniques did you use to stipple the surface of the zirconia crown to mimic the orange peel present on the e.max?

Just a very small amount of GC Lutre Paste, no need to do much with the multilayer zirconia

user name

user name

Reaction score
Just a very small amount of GC Lutre Paste, no need to do much with the multilayer zirconia

That doesn't answer my question. It is impossible to mill zirconia with a stippled surface texture, so it would have been necessary to mimic e.max's orange peel surface after milling. There is a great deal of information in digital photos that allow analysis beyond just what the photo looks like as presented. You are talking about two materials with different reflective/refractive indices, and that can be revealed with some manipulation. Im very familiar with both material groups. That aside, Im simply asking how you created a stippled/orange peel surface texture on the 'zirconia' to mimic the e.max.

E

Elías

Reaction score
That doesn't answer my question. It is impossible to mill zirconia with a stippled surface texture, so it would have been necessary to mimic e.max's orange peel surface after milling. There is a great deal of information in digital photos that allow analysis beyond just what the photo looks like as presented. You are talking about two materials with different reflective/refractive indices, and that can be revealed with somtrye manipulation. Im very familiar with both material groups. That aside, Im simply asking how you created a stippled/orange peel surface texture on the 'zirconia' to mimic the e.max.

Sorry my English is not so good and did not understand your question, saying that.
First we made the surface texture with tha lustre paste of GC. And a sintética brush #1.
Second I really recommend you to this new generation of zirconia multilayer if you want to talk about reflective/refractive indices.
And third I’ll post a picture of the same crowns taken with my Iphone.
P. D. Katana or Amann Girbach I think those are the for now.
c39f35b2fee2ee731659bcc04cb0be49.jpg

Top Bottom