Hoping to be part of the conversation.

Lazulitone

Lazulitone

Reaction score
My account has never been activated. I need help figuring this out. I am an 11 year dental tech working in a lab in Minneapolis. I've never been able to post in the regular forum. Am I missing something?

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Maybe Travis dosen't like you?

Nah, you probably missed an activation e-mail or something. I'm sure Travis can fix it.

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
I see your post what are your specialities that we should be experiencing now. sounds like U have something bottled up, welcome to the conversation.

ed 3

ed 3

Reaction score
I am too. I've posted multiples request,no answers so far from admin. What did I do?

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
I got your email today at 3:30 and again at 6:30.

Pmed

Lazulitone

Lazulitone

Reaction score
I see your post what are your specialities that we should be experiencing now. sounds like U have something bottled up, welcome to the conversation.

Hello AJEL. I am a long time lurker on this forum. I have the utmost respect for many of the main contributers to this site. I am a crown and bridge tech currently heading the CAD/CAM department in a 50 person lab. I am up-in-arms about the state of our industry right now. I stand for quality of craft, impeccable communication, and high morale integrity for labs.

I could go on and on... Thanks to all the contributers who have built this site to what it is today.

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
Yep U have something bottledup, as a long time lurker i hope U have a sense of what makes a good thread & cohesive comments. sounds like U have a great position, one my wife wishes I had. Quality of craft, impeccable communication, and high morale integrity must be extremely difficult in such a large lab. Me I just would love to learn cad cam but as a removable guy it would be just for my own curiosity.

Lazulitone

Lazulitone

Reaction score
I am just happy that I work in a lab which still holds quality and integrity with high regard.