Hire For Attitude Seminar Series - Part I

BusinessCoach

BusinessCoach

Reaction score
Do you have what it takes to lead your team to the top?

The most common-and fatal-hiring mistake is to find someone with the right skills but the wrong mindset and hire them on the theory. "We can change em."

Knowing how to legally and effectively hire the right person has become a real time consuming task. Many business owners and managers have little knowledge of how to legally and effectively interview, maintain proper documentations, evaluate the candidate and hire the right person for the job.

At our Hire for Attitude seminar series (Part I),you'll gain those legal & effective tools that you can use and implement immediately into your business. A great course to attend for small business owners, new manager, supervisors, team leaders and HR personnel.

For course information, and to register, click on the attachment below and complete the registration card, or visit us online at www.azarandassociates.com

View attachment AZAR & ASSOCIATES - SEMRS - INVITATION - THE LAB MANAGER SERIES - HUMAN RESOURCE PART 1.pdf

Shaun Keating

Shaun Keating

Reaction score
Well hello Nick:) For anyone looking for a great dental lab consultant.....Nick is the man. He helped me for several months when I started my lab in 2002....and he helped us again last year:)

BusinessCoach

BusinessCoach

Reaction score
Well hello Nick:) For anyone looking for a great dental lab consultant.....Nick is the man. He helped me for several months when I started my lab in 2002....and he helped us again last year:)

Thank you Shaun for your kind words. I appreciate the opportunity to work with a great visionary like yourself. What you have done at Keating Dental is a great accomplishment. Best of luck, and hope to work with you and your talented team again.

Top Bottom