Hiossen Smart Fit?

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
how successful are people finding the accuracy of the abutment vs the digital split file? I've found this to be terribly off irregardless of any company i send to. So we always end up scanning the abutment to design the crown.

only 3i has come close to providing about 70-80% of the abutments can be sent out (aka posterior Encode could technically be "screwmentable" model-less

P

Paola Jones

Reaction score
HI all,
I really appreciate all the feedback we are getting on your individual experience. I am passing along all this input to our SmartFit department. I am also sending this information to our CFO.

Being able to get your perspectives and comments will help us improve our product and provide a better quality of service. Hiossen is currently in the process of making many changes, please keep in mind that our company is only a decade old and as we grow we are able to provide better product quality. If you stick with us and become loyal customers you will see that in the future your sacrifice will earn many profits.

This is the response from the Smart Fit Department in regards to the post of User: Timoh951

1. Milling Issue.

- Hiossen uses a different type of milling machine. swiss type for precision connection.
- Hiossen suggests: after mill, customer scan with model and smartfit abutment, design their crown.

: Smartfit : we prepare to use another milling machine to mill Abutment. milling will be better.

2. DME file.

Please visit, and customer can download DME file and install it,
: www.smartfitus.com
the customer can download DME file, order form, and instruction.

3. Adobe reader issue.
Hiossen order form: PDF file. so they need this program to fill out their information before send smartfit.

Adobe acrobat reader: this is the best program to read PDF file.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
how successful are people finding the accuracy of the abutment vs the digital split file? I've found this to be terribly off irregardless of any company i send to. So we always end up scanning the abutment to design the crown.

only 3i has come close to providing about 70-80% of the abutments can be sent out (aka posterior Encode could technically be "screwmentable" model-less

I have absolutely PERFECT fits with ARGEN and Nobel via split file. I even did a ti abutment and a milled gold crown with argon this week with the screw hole through all the layers to cement and it was so flipping perfect.>

Nobel is absolutely never off I can do a very fine margin line offset and a nice chamfer and the margins on my zirconia just blend perfectly into the abutment.

Hiossen, well not so much.

rgkbmk

rgkbmk

Reaction score
John
what spacer are you using for your scns for abutment and crown at the same time?

RCKSTR

RCKSTR

Reaction score
We use Atlantis' core file option, and the fits are absolutely perfect. The only down side is the abutment file they provide does not have the screw hole in it, so screw retained isn't an option right now

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
We use Atlantis' core file option, and the fits are absolutely perfect. The only down side is the abutment file they provide does not have the screw hole in it, so screw retained isn't an option right now
Are you using exocad to design these and send to Atlantis.
If so, save the screw channel and jaw as stl. Then you can import it later as a guide to cut a screw channel into the designed crown.

RCKSTR

RCKSTR

Reaction score
Unfortunately we don't have the implant design module, we scan in exo and rely on atlantis to design

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Unfortunately we don't have the implant design module, we scan in exo and rely on atlantis to design
Implant module is cheap. I would pony up the cash just so I didn't have to deal with Atlantis and have control of the designs.

RCKSTR

RCKSTR

Reaction score
With their editor we have full control over their proposed design. One less thing my designer has to do in the day, I like letting Atlantis do the bulk of the design work, I do a few tweaks and production rolls on through

Top Bottom