help..................

J

jorgedentec

Hi, everybody i'm glad to found this dental technician community, i' had a big nigthmare with my propress 100 something i never seen since i buy it. i'm going to las vegas institute to a emax press workshop,so ivoclar send me the cast models,wax patterns,ingots lt B1. i start investing and pressing guess what when i clean the rings cold ingots they come out incomplete finally i got the press, after all but if somebody have a pro-press100 and know the calibration press temp i'll apreciatte any opinions. thank you so much.

L

LamPlusLab

Reaction score
You are not alone. My Pro press 200 worked fine until I got a new box of investment . 5 splits in the five rings, even with the loaner furnace. I think its the Ivoclar Speed Vest at This point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

RJS8669

Reaction score
Interesting. WE started experiencing split rings about a month ago. Ivoclar tried to tell me it was our vacuum mixer. Now that I see this, I have to think there was a bad batch of investment...

L

LamPlusLab

Reaction score
I just got a replacement LOT of investment and am using a half ml less liquid with. Full 45 min bench set , 5 minutes sit on top of oven dry time., and a full 45 minute burnout. If there are dark stains on your ring after burnout it is because either the oven is not hot enough or needs more time. 5-10 longer burnout. So far no splits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom