Have to say ...

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Are you sure you are the same technician that posted before? You have definitely improved your technique.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Looks like your coming along nicely, been keeping safe and busy we hope.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Are you sure you are the same technician that posted before? You have definitely improved your technique.
Look at the model work there is no mistaking it.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Your distal contact on the first photo will need to be adjusted in mouth. Looks like you broke the contact tooth off.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
Your distal contact on the first photo will need to be adjusted in mouth. Looks like you broke the contact tooth off.
Wow Mr. Eagle Eyes! Took me a couple looks to find it.

Adi

Adi

Reaction score
Did that on purpose,
I often brake the contact tooth off if I want to guarantee the mesial contact 100%, afterwards I glue it back to it's place and check the distal contact.
This is the procedure I follow on solid models, contacts are never an issue in my lab .
Thanks for pointing though.:)

Last edited:
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Some of you guys know from previous posts the kind of difficulties I face in learning implant work , so, here's where I reached after some studying, thanks to you after God.
View attachment 21570 View attachment 21571 View attachment 21572 View attachment 21573 View attachment 21574 View attachment 21575 View attachment 21576 View attachment 21577 View attachment 21578
Wow! Dude you've come a long way. I can only imagine what you could accomplish in another enviroment. The area is lucky to have you accomplishing this with the limits there.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Means a lot to me JMN, thanks
You did it man, thank yourself. Only thing I'd warn you on, there's some porc lapping over the metal on the 4th pic. Not enough to be in a bad spot, but it could interfere with seating if it went farther. Not a problem, just wanted to make sure you knew it could be.

Adi

Adi

Reaction score
B.jpg A.jpg C.jpg D.jpg Silicon for the soft tissue is too liquid, guess it wasn't made for implant use, the only choice I could find, the last one on shelf .
This is how I managed deal with it