hands on courses

desertfox384

desertfox384

Reaction score
Awesome thread. I saw on DTG a few days ago step bay is doing 2 hands on courses. Russell devreugd does a number of courses here in the Raleigh area throughout the year.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Awesome thread. I saw on DTG a few days ago step bay is doing 2 hands on courses. Russell devreugd does a number of courses here in the Raleigh area throughout the year.
I considered taking Step's courses...honestly don't have the time to fit one into the schedule on such short notice though :D

S

Stuart B

Reaction score
Just spent 2 days at Lee Culp's new Sculpture Studios, the digital workshop, in Raleigh, NC. Blew my mind on the level that have taken digital too and the results they are getting from it! Lee is the master, been to basic, advanced 3Shape training, and full-arch on implants courses and I learned things nobody is teaching about this stuff! Fast forwarded through all the painful trial and error and after this there's nothing I couldn't take digitally.
DanM
Do any contact info on Lee's new place? I knew he was building the new lab and redoing his website but having difficulty getting info, any help appreciated

H.Ross

H.Ross

Reaction score
That is a nice thread, we must keep it updated I believe. This course got my attention, wish I was in the US during this time.

12688127_10153983774429529_4529986819854946879_n.jpg

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
That would have been right up your alley, H.Ross.

H.Ross

H.Ross

Reaction score
That would be right up your alley, H.Ross.

I really wish I could take this course, I will land in US 1st of May, hopefully other courses will come. I still need to take experience in refractory, so far I've been teaching my self and never took a course.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Self taught and you come up with the incredible results that you do, that's even more impressive. I'm sure you would pick up some valuable tips from a master ceramist like Olivier, but you're well on your way already.

Last edited:
H.Ross

H.Ross

Reaction score
Self taught and you come up with the incredible results that you do, that's even more impressive. I'm sure you would pick up some valuable tips from a master ceramist like Olivier, but you're well on your way already.

Thank you man! I do believe I get some nice results, but deep inside me I always feel I need to improve something, maybe because I reached this level without courses, so I always have the feeling of "Am I doing things right?"