Handpiece Fuel?

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
I am currently running a 25% Nitro-Methane Blend (from Trinity) and am pretty happy.
What brand or percentage of Nitro are you guys using in your Top Fuel Dragster Handpieces?

ai930.photobucket.com_albums_ad145_turbo2nr_DSC_0638.jpg

ai930.photobucket.com_albums_ad145_turbo2nr_DSC_0640.jpg

ai930.photobucket.com_albums_ad145_turbo2nr_DSC_0639.jpg
ai930.photobucket.com_albums_ad145_turbo2nr_DSC_0638.jpg ai930.photobucket.com_albums_ad145_turbo2nr_DSC_0640.jpg ai930.photobucket.com_albums_ad145_turbo2nr_DSC_0639.jpg

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
You are looking at my home-made, Nitro Friction-Grip Handpiece.

(Patent pending, of course)

My Foam air-filter is off, and the rear fuel cell is off as well.

Engine is a .010 Cox. One of the world's smallest production engines. (I think it is THE smallest) This model is no longer made. I bought it about a decade ago.

Fuel cell is so tiny. It takes a small Hobby battery (Glow plug) and a snap of your fingers to get her running. Pinch the bur and snap it!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZIIIIIING!!

Last edited:
K

kytoothdude

Reaction score
imagine what it would do with a turbo!

DevonR

DevonR

Reaction score
so what are the rpm's ???

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
If you look closely..you can see the side-exhaust port and the glowing cylinder chamber inside.

Mark Jackson

Mark Jackson

Reaction score
Scott. You really need to close shop and move to California

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
imagine what it would do with a turbo!

Don't think I havn't already thought about it. I have read "Maximum Boost" and "TurboChargers" by Hugh Macains and Corky Bell over and over. I love supercharging, and can talk all day long about it! I have spend probably close to $500k on racing someting or another? I have had engines for turbos from duttweiler and turbos build by John Craig, former Garrett Engineer, and others made by Precision Turbo owner.

MOTORCYCLE QUAD RHINO Turbo BIKE SEADOO Small IHI RHB31 | eBay

These are bikes I made recently for my sons and myself. They are pretty much 100% custom. Two have 4-wheelir motors and the other has a modified 1973 Yamaha 80cc motor. The bikes are 25yr old Yamaha YSR50s that I have rebuilt. I have Six of them now, and a couple 1950's Vespas.

I hope to add the small turbo listed above (w/4-stroke engine) to a YSR, after I finish building my Army YSR!

Scott

ai930.photobucket.com_albums_ad145_turbo2nr_DSCF3793.jpg

ai930.photobucket.com_albums_ad145_turbo2nr_DSC_0419.jpg

ai930.photobucket.com_albums_ad145_turbo2nr_DSC_0385.jpg

ai930.photobucket.com_albums_ad145_turbo2nr_YSR240_20Rossi_DSCF3211.jpg

ai930.photobucket.com_albums_ad145_turbo2nr_YSR240_20Rossi_DSCF3209.jpg
ai930.photobucket.com_albums_ad145_turbo2nr_DSCF3793.jpg ai930.photobucket.com_albums_ad145_turbo2nr_DSC_0419.jpg ai930.photobucket.com_albums_ad145_turbo2nr_DSC_0385.jpg ai930.photobucket.com_albums_ad145_turbo2nr_YSR240_20Rossi_DSCF3211.jpg ai930.photobucket.com_albums_ad145_turbo2nr_YSR240_20Rossi_DSCF3209.jpg

Last edited:
DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
The Yamaha Blaster (240cc 2-stroke) bikes go well over 100MPH! The 80cc goes about 80MPH downhill. LOL

The bikes were originally sold with wussy 49cc 5-speed engines.

I changed everything on them!

One has Yamaha Raptor headlights from a 4-wheelier, and various parts robbed from moto-graveyard in my city. I take parts to work and blast them/modify , then off to get powder-coated or plated, or ??

I had all the graphics custom made over and over to fit the scale of the bikes... my kids and I painted the bikes and layed the graphics, then covered in multiple coats of clear. We did most of the work at the Dental Lab! The bikes are replicas of Moto-GP winning bikes ridden by Valentino Rossi, a sweet Italian rider.

The White bike, I finished just last week. The wiring harness if now wrapped in Black to hide them. I had to make the wiring harness from scratch for the bikes. We went from 6v system to 12v. Everything had to go itno trash. New Regulator/rectifier and bulbs, everything.
Scott

Last edited:
S

STJDENT

Reaction score
You can do lot of things in lab, not only make teeth :)

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
He can print his own sex toys

:whip::ridinghorse:

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
He can print his own sex toys

:whip::ridinghorse:

you say that like he doesnt already. in fact his modus operandi was to build ones that tend to chip teeth, thereby increasing his dental side, also causing people to buy softer strapons.

which he sells at a premium.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
"which he sells at a premium."

...product placement in the flick " Maid in America" was good for business too.

Shark Tank is not far behind:wof:...

D

DCP1977

Reaction score
Didn't think you yanks were fans of GP bikes, never mind 'the Doctor' :)

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
huh?

I'm in the South last time I'm looked out the window?

Maybe you talking'bout these nerds up in Canada or something?

awww.sctvguide.ca_episodes_images_gwn.jpg
awww.sctvguide.ca_episodes_images_gwn.jpg

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
TTT....

Anyone else with home-made toys?

Dental Toys?

DentureDude

DentureDude

trained monkey
Reaction score
i tried this invention but its not taking off to well in this terrible economy..

kid grater.jpg
kid grater.jpg

Top Bottom