Half mouth denture complete

Bella Zeng

Bella Zeng

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I had a half mouth denture complete cases wanna share with you. I think it is beautiful, so I took some pics before we pack it days ago. Hope you like it, and make some comments or any recommendation. It will help us to make improvement.Thank you very much. Cheers~~
DSC01300_zps764e6df8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] ai1298.photobucket.com_albums_ag60_bellazeng_DSC01278_zpsaf249235.jpg
DSC01277_zpsfeb7855a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC01274_zpsdaaf7f5a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC01275_zps95c80a93.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
ai1298.photobucket.com_albums_ag60_bellazeng_DSC01278_zpsaf249235.jpg

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Are the lower posteriors set up on the ridge?

Do you have a pic with the upper in occlusion?

Bella Zeng

Bella Zeng

Reaction score
Are the lower posteriors set up on the ridge?

Do you have a pic with the upper in occlusion?

I took it off from the articulator so to take better pictures and I forgot the upper model and occlusion. Sorry. Next time I will take with opposing model in occlusion.. let's wait and see.

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
patient left appears to be set Lingual to ridge crest and right buccal to ridge. In the face on view it appears the patient right is drooping, was the tech who set the teeth left handed? It is very shiny, but was there anatomy on the facial of the teeth prior to pumice & polish?

DentureDude

DentureDude

trained monkey
Reaction score
Without seeing the upper or this in the mouth... I'm going to predict the anterior mould that you chose is to large. :D

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Without seeing the upper or this in the mouth... I'm going to predict the anterior mould that you chose is to large. :D

I think its the perspective of the camera that is throwing that off, I like to see other techs proud of their work, thanks for posting

Bella Zeng

Bella Zeng

Reaction score
Thank you guys. This cases had shipped out already, so next time i will post with occlusion in articulator. It is my first time posting cases. Hope you will fogive my mistake, and give me some advices of posting cases. Thank you and have a nice day to you all. :)

Top Bottom