• Welcome to Dental Lab Network
    1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Groups

Discussion in 'Dental Lab Network Faq & Registration Help' started by Travis, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Travis
      Psychedelic

Travis Administrator Staff Member

I finally restored the groups that was setup on vb.

Social Groups. Some features:
      • Members can choose to create a group in any of the admin-configured categories
      • Members can create either public groups, moderated groups, or private groups
      • Multiple leaders (owners) per group, group can be transfered
      • Members can start threads in a group. A thread can have any amount of messages.
      • Group leaders can customize their group with color, an icon, and a group page
      • Integrated into the XenForo experience (News Feed, Alerts)
      • Added the ability to "watch" a group. When a user watches a group, if someone creates a new thread, he/she receives an alert.
      • Added the ability to "watch" a thread. When a user watches a thread, he/she receives an alert whenever someone replies on that thread. Previously, everybody on the thread was receiving an alert without the ability to opt-out
      • New privacy options while editing the group, instead of invite only groups being private, that is now an option to the members
      • Groups can now have their memberlist private
      • Groups can now have their posts/threads private
      • Groups can optionally make their group complete private (regardless of moderated/public/invite)
      • [​IMG]
      Any questions or problems please posts them here.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
      • Like Like x 1
    2. Travis
      Psychedelic

3. Travis
      Psychedelic

If you would like a category name for your group please let me know so I can add it.