Good Metal-Ceramics article?

stumpf

stumpf

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm looking for a very good,intresting metal-ceramics article,please help me if you have any.Here in Hungary a very well-known dental technician magazine owner asked me to write an article for the following magazine.But i have no idea right now. Can you help me with a good advice or a good american article?(I hope, i can translate it)

Thanks very much

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Hi Stumpf,
Here is a collection of articles........
If you need help translating, go to google translate or ask here, we can all help you out. Here is the link with many articles Search | JDT Unbound Just type in ceramic metal alloy in the search bar at the top right and it will give you several examples.

stumpf

stumpf

Reaction score
The site is perfect.Unfortunatelly, i haven'T got username,password so i can't read them :(

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Stumpf.....sorry about that. Let me find you something different. How about this, now this only takes a second to register but then you're off to the races. Article Archive

stumpf

stumpf

Reaction score
Thanks for the link LabGuy!I knew this site.I'm looking for this kind of site.Maybe you can know some.Please send me some links if you can!Thanks anyway!

stumpf

stumpf

Reaction score
Still nothing?Please help and send me a good fixed metal-ceramics article!! My personal email address is: [email protected]

I'm looking for:special cases,interesting combinations....etc

Thanks very much,very improtant!