Glidewell Smile Library?

SmartLabJon

SmartLabJon

Reaction score
So we are hiring a guy that didn't like the smile libraries included with 3shape. He said that he can design stuff much faster with the Glidewell Smile Library (from where he previously worked). I called Glidewell and they said they don't sell it any longer? Anyone else here have the same issue, or is there a workaround available?

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
I used to have Glidewell's lib on my 3sheep setup, ugly as f*** if you ask me... I might still have it somewhere...

G

grantoz

Reaction score
remind me why you are changing for the newbie when every one else was using it was going ok. just interested.

Kam Yu

Kam Yu

Reaction score
Yeah id definitely want to see it first. And he should just learn it as fast as possible anyway! Put some work in!

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
i have the GW smile set. i have never used it for a single design in the 3+ years ive had it.
no joke.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
*update* went to look at it....i must have deleted it....dont see it anymore. still wouldnt have used it if i could. i really disliked their library. using the CAP Jason Kim smile library for the bulk of posteriors. then choose anteriors based on shape/design of other dentition. again, never once used the GW stuff.

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
I liked the contours of the GW libraries, but hey...what do I know? You always have to tweak them anyway to make them custom. They were a good starting point for me.

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
And they can export it from their system no problem, I'm assuming you didn't speak to the right person.