Glidewell Hahn scan library for Exocad 2016

M

mahill79

Reaction score
Hopefully someone has been able to get the Hahn scan library because the last 2 days i have talked to Glidewell and Exocad. Glidewell claims i have to have Exocad install while Exocad claims i have to get Glidewell to do it. I am not sure why Glidewell would sell the scan bodies for an implant system they designed and manufacture, but not provide the rest of the data required to finish a case. Yes it is a nobel active clone, except they don't support a wide platform optionn.
thanks
Mike

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Hopefully someone has been able to get the Hahn scan library because the last 2 days i have talked to Glidewell and Exocad. Glidewell claims i have to have Exocad install while Exocad claims i have to get Glidewell to do it. I am not sure why Glidewell would sell the scan bodies for an implant system they designed and manufacture, but not provide the rest of the data required to finish a case. Yes it is a nobel active clone, except they don't support a wide platform optionn.
thanks
Mike
Does the scan body look like this?
Glidewell.png

M

mahill79

Reaction score
Yes, but that is what all there scan bodies look like. I have the noble biocare active library, and would work for most of the case, however there are two implants that are 5.0. Glidewell doesnt make noble scanbodies bigger than for RP.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Yes, but that is what all there scan bodies look like. I have the noble biocare active library, and would work for most of the case, however there are two implants that are 5.0. Glidewell doesnt make noble scanbodies bigger than for RP.
Well I think this is the Nobel Active library. It is in the newest version of exocad.

Sizes.png

L

LarryRDC

Reaction score
thanks
Mike

I ran into this a couple of weeks ago on an FZC screw retained case as well. I just ended up ordering a (#38215) Nobel Universal Base Conical Connection WP 1.5 ( cuff height) to use as a ti-base.
I ground off the 2 little side "nubs" , then scanned it for "screw retained manual positioning " Worked out well Five

Top Bottom