Genius move

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Orthodontist group is advertising free mouth guards to any student athlete in the radio wave reach. Current, past, or never a patient.

Dude's gonna get massive name recognition points and super goodwill points.

Had to share for those with denturist licensure.

M

MasterCeramist

Reaction score
I have a dr. in my town who did this for all the county sports teams when he started. Every year it has dwindled, his front office told me they set a whole day aside this year to do these and not one athlete showed up. Either coaches didn't pass along the info or they just like the old boil and bite guards.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I have a dr. in my town who did this for all the county sports teams when he started. Every year it has dwindled, his front office told me they set a whole day aside this year to do these and not one athlete showed up. Either coaches didn't pass along the info or they just like the old boil and bite guards.
That's impressively disheartening. How long has he been doing it? People usually don't pass up free stuff, that's interesting.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Any time it is free, it is never what you prefer. Usually swill.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
I partnered with a client and purchased custom color material to match the local schools colors. It forced us to buy I think 100 blanks. It backfired on me big time.

After we got swamped the first year dr decided to buy his own machine and have his girls do them in house to take the burden off of me. Now I get no night guards as they are doing everything in house now.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Top Bottom