Full Upper Implant Bridge

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
i say let's be partners :D popcorn

really veryimpressive, can you tell us how did you do the cut back in the dentin to give ths natural beautiful emergence between dentin and incisal?

I did not cut it back irregular. It was rectangle shaped then framed with incisal, then stained, then layered on the facial. Not my technique just borrowed.
I used 3 dentin shades and 2 incisal shades plus 2 gin shades.

Not a very complex or elaborate build just larger and more time consuming so it is best for me to break it down.

subrisi

subrisi

Reaction score
Hall of Famer for a Month/Quarter????? No- FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I printed out your lower bridge and hung it on the wall at my work bench for inspiraiton. I look at it everyday as a reminder to step up my work.
Great job. I am in awe.

P

paulg100

Reaction score
Yep damn nice work :hail:

Alistar

Alistar

Reaction score
I could sit and look at this all day. I might print it and frame it and hang it on my wall as a matter a fact.

I've also come to the conclusion that only God creates more beautiful smiles and teeth than Al.

W

wilkscm

Reaction score
Al what do you use as the stain to enhance the frame you built in dentine to give this effect love the result
best wishes
Chris

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
Al what do you use as the stain to enhance the frame you built in dentine to give this effect love the result
best wishes
Chris

Chris, I used Blue but very light because a little will go a looooong way. The layer over it tends to magnify internal stains.
Vanilla and white.

I also used those three on both these cases below.

ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_za1.jpg
ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_za2.jpg
ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_za3.jpg
ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_za4.jpg
ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_za1.jpg ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_za2.jpg ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_za3.jpg ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_za4.jpg

D

Daniela

Reaction score
Al, you put sooooo much into your cases, and when one things you achieved perfection you post something even better ( for lack of a better word). I wanted to ask you for a while now "what is it driving you, what is your motivation? Your work motivates me, what is it you WANT? " :D :D :D

Clear Precision Dental

Clear Precision Dental

Reaction score
Al's The Man, period.

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
Al, you put sooooo much into your cases, and when one things you achieved perfection you post something even better ( for lack of a better word). I wanted to ask you for a while now "what is it driving you, what is your motivation? Your work motivates me, what is it you WANT? " :D :D :D

Wow good questions Ill have to think about that.

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
The veneer case above just went in.

That is the new V1 ingots.

ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_sh_2.jpg
ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_sh_2.jpg

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
You for sure get bleed through on discolored teeth with the Value ingots.

Dr used orange brown cement on this case to get the shade he wanted.
He said he didnt want such a drastic shade difference between the uppers and the lowers.

I asked if the shade character was too much, by eye, and he said it wasnt and probably would have been ok even if the patient was a woman.

He said I need to go lighter on the surface anatomy on the centrals. Keep it more at a macro level.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
LOL , we're working under 400x microscopes and viewing the pics on 60" 3D jumbotrons !

P

paulg100

Reaction score
Im really not sure i can invisage any use for the V or Opal ingots on anterior teeth for a full layer technique.

I have some V's to try for monolithic posteriors but other than that, the LT's and MO's seem to cover it.

Usually were fighting for space for anterior work so betime the LT's get down to .3 there really translucent already.

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
Im really not sure i can invisage any use for the V or Opal ingots on anterior teeth for a full layer technique.

I have some V's to try for monolithic posteriors but other than that, the LT's and MO's seem to cover it.

Usually were fighting for space for anterior work so betime the LT's get down to .3 there really translucent already.

I did 3 units last week, single anteriors, 2 V1 and 1 V2. I really like the V ingots for layered crowns.

I made the composite stump dies in ND3 and the shades stayed true. I only had to thin them down to .8 though.

Here are pics of the same case immediatly post seat. The first pic was with try in paste.
V1 veneers.

ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_z11_1.jpg

ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_z12_1.jpg

ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_z13_1.jpg
ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_z11_1.jpg ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_z12_1.jpg ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_z13_1.jpg

L

labguy53

Reaction score
Absolutely beautiful! Very talented my friend. What do you do to characterize the buccal?

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
It's all in the wrist.

(or magic, to quote Rob)

Al actualy has a small team of Keebler Elfs that work in a tree in his back yard. (shhhh!)

Edy

Edy

Reaction score
Ok it fit very,very nice.

ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_fu14.jpg
ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_fu15.jpg
ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_fu16.jpg

I want predictable, no coming back for changes after the porc build.

So I added some preformed wax veneers on the front 6 for the metal tryin.
It took me about an hour but may save me alot of time and grief later.

ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_fu17.jpg
ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_fu18.jpg
ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_fu19.jpg
ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_fu20.jpg
ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_fu21.jpg
hi Al,i wanted to ask you what is that white teeth made of ? u just waxed them with white wax ?
ty
ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_fu14.jpg ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_fu15.jpg ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_fu16.jpg ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_fu17.jpg ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_fu18.jpg ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_fu19.jpg ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_fu20.jpg ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_fu21.jpg

Last edited:
Al.

Al.

Reaction score
Now Im using Smile Lines silicone molds.
Huge time saver.
Did it on one this morning. A six unit anterior implant case. Very difficult to tell
the final outcome on some of these implant cases. Putting on the anterior facings helps to get the frame right and the porc right.
Dont want it to come back to move midlines or add length etc.