full mouse case

alireza

alireza

Reaction score
full mouth case

this case have been sent to my lab recently.what is your idea about it?is it possible that i make the one bridge in lower arch?in all over arch?with 5 aboutment?
academy dent lab: full case
P9180371.jpg P9180372.jpg P9180377.jpg P9160358.jpg P9180378.jpg P9180365.jpg

Last edited:
Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
this case have been sent to my lab recently.what is your idea about it?is it possible that i make the one bridge in lower arch?in allover arch?
academy dent lab: full case

Hi Ali Reza,

I'm not one to correct spelling as I make mistakes often but thought I would point out that the word "mouse" in the title of you post should be "mouth".
Mouse in english is the little rodent that eats cheese :)
If you want really honest reviews just say and I'm sure you'll get them. Have your client (dentist) read the reviews afterward to help him or her on implant placement.

Michelle

alireza

alireza

Reaction score
Hi Ali Reza,

I'm not one to correct spelling as I make mistakes often but thought I would point out that the word "mouse" in the title of you post should be "mouth".
Mouse in english is the little rodent that eats cheese :)
If you want really honest reviews just say and I'm sure you'll get them. Have your client (dentist) read the reviews afterward to help him or her on implant placement.

Michelle

helllllo michelle
how are you?thank you for help.ok i correct it now

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
helllllo michelle
how are you?thank you for help.ok i correct it now

I'm ok, thanks for asking! I noticed you posted over on Dental Lab Town laboratory forum. No one posts over on that site or at least not very often. Try Dental Town lab forum, that's were the dentists read and post
(if you don't get answers here).

Michelle

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Hey, I thought it was funny. Alireza, I too would have a difficult time with your language; and you'ld probably laugh at me also. I have given up fretting(worrying) about implant placement; you cant always blame the surgeon. Anyway, was a diagnostic wax-up done? Was a bite registration taken? I say mount the casts on articulator first. Did you have any input in the planning stages of the case? From the looks of it you should not have any major issues. Custom abutments, milled; and then a secondary casting (bridge) on mandibular then layer porcelain. Same for maxillary. BTW one of my best friends growing up was named Reza (Baksh). Hope I was able to help.

Last edited:
Top Bottom