1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Full Arch Reconstructions

Discussion in 'Implants' started by Brett Hansen CDT, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT Member

I have a meeting with an oral surgeon in the next few days. I will be attending a series of seminars over the next year where he will have GPs in to help them treatment plan full arch reconstructions using implants. The doctor's goal is to compete with the "Teeth in a Day" companies that will be and already are invading the indianapolis area. I will be representing my lab at these seminars. I have alot of experience with fixed crown and bridge restorations using implants. I have no experience in using bars and dentures because we are a fixed C&B lab. At the very least, I want to expand my knowledge of how these cases are restored from a doctor and lab perspective. He emailed me a copy of lab charges for the different prosthesis that could be fabricated. What do you think of the lab fees on this list? Do you see a problem if we used another lab(maybe yours :)) to fabricate the denture for cases that call for them?

These seminars are being put on by 3i.

Attached is the excel spredsheet of the lab charges.
  2. Jo Chen

Jo Chen Active Member

Are those all inclusive prices start to finish? Including analogs, soft tissue, temp cylinders for verification index/jig and attachments (Locators)?
  3. Jo Chen

Jo Chen Active Member

4. Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT Member

Jo, I assume so. The plan is to have a set price for the GP's so they know how much to charge their patients.
  5. paulg100

paulg100 Active Member

Im kinda in the same position at the minute, so thanks for the links.

very helpful.
  6. Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT Member

Wow, I just got done reading the articles you linked...very useful and informative. Thanks alot for your help!
  7. Jo Chen

Jo Chen Active Member

8. Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT Member

I already read that one. :)
  9. Jo Chen

Jo Chen Active Member

In regards to the cost I would charge more than the surgeon suggested. If you have a titanium substructure I would charge $425 per implant site plus denture custom tray base and bite, analogs and temp cylinders for the verification index/jig.
    Since this thing is sponsored in part by 3i you want to know how much they charge you for the titanium and if they charge you extra for the Locators or if they include them.