rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I saw that on Facebook.

Are you the same person ?

J

JomoMojo

Reaction score
Did you make sure that the tray was all the way in? It has to snap in to the back if it doesn't, maybe it is leaking behind the tray as the cartridge releases the resin.

J

JomoMojo

Reaction score
Also it is possible that the wiper is getting caught on the print that has fallen from the print bed and then slinging the resin over the top and out of the tray.

O

oscar102624

Reaction score
Did you make sure that the tray was all the way in? It has to snap in to the back if it doesn't, maybe it is leaking behind the tray as the cartridge releases the resin.

Yeah the tray was all the way in, I just don't get how that piece of the model that was in the resin tank tray fell off the platform?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N

NYJHL

Reaction score
we always clean the base with the spatula before every print

J

JomoMojo

Reaction score
Yeah the tray was all the way in, I just don't get how that piece of the model that was in the resin tank tray fell off the platform?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only time we have had something fall off the print bed was when we did not have enough support that is the only way I know of that it can fall off the print bed like that. I do the same as NYJHL and scrap off the tray before every print

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
Only time we have had something fall off the print bed was when we did not have enough support that is the only way I know of that it can fall off the print bed like that. I do the same as NYJHL and scrap off the tray before every print

For sure. Plus, .... plus, make sure the top build platform is level.