Exposure to heavy metals may increase risk of autism

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
New research finds higher concentrations of heavy metals in the baby teeth of children with autism spectrum disorder, compared with children without.

Continue reading...

doug

doug

Reaction score
Vaccines cause extended life. BTW, they dont use Mercury in vaccines anymore.

Bumfrey

Bumfrey

Reaction score
No just loads of aluminum.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
dental zirconia is Zr+Al+O2 so you are spreading autism making zirconia crowns.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
O2 is also prominent in the chemical formula H2O, which we all know is the biggest killer around. they put it on plants claiming it makes the plants grow. what a load of nonsense.

user name

user name

Reaction score
The FDA's Center for Biologics Evaluation & Research (CBER) began by adding up the total amount of mercury given to children through vaccines in the U.S. immunization schedule. Thimerosal was present in over 30 licensed vaccines in the U.S. in concentrations of 0.003% to 0.01%. According to the agency's calculations, an infant six months old, receiving all vaccine doses on schedule, would receive:

75 micrograms of mercury from three doses of DTP,
75 micrograms from three doses of Hib, and
37.5 micrograms from three doses of hepatitis B vaccine;
for a total of 187.5 micrograms of mercury.

Most, ( but not all )vaccines have had mercury removed. Vaccines containing high concentrations of neurotoxic aluminum were added to the child immunization schedule when several vaccines containing mercury were removed. Two-month old babies now receive 1,225 mcg of aluminum from their vaccines.

doug

doug

Reaction score
I guess if I had to choose for my kids, death, disability or Autisim, I'd go for the Autism. I had a friend in 1st grade who contracted Polio. That was not a pleasant experience for him, and years of work to never get back to where he should have been. I know the vaccine/Autism connection was a hoax perpetrated by a doctor in the U.K., people like Jenny McCarthy ride that wave of ignorance for personal gain. Like it or not, Science will prevail

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Aluminum salts are good to increase your IQ.... but on the negative scale :D

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
rather be slightly dumber than have to die because i coughed so hard for so long i starved of air.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Ever find it interesting that Dental amalgam is treated as hazardous waste even if the capsule is just opened, but not used?
Not biomedical "redbag" waste either.

Or that if a CFL bulb breaks,you are to evacuate and vent for 30 minutes, but amalgam fillings get aerosolized during cleaning, not to mention the grinding during the filling procedure.

Not pushing any particular view here, just some thought provoking facts. Because I can't reconcile them.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
dental zirconia is Zr+Al+O2 so you are spreading autism making zirconia crowns.

O2 is also prominent in the chemical formula H2O, which we all know is the biggest killer around. they put it on plants claiming it makes the plants grow. what a load of nonsense.

You know well that those are both invalid comparisons as the O2 is bonded in H2O as the Al is in Alumina and Zironia. Dude, fight fair. But I gotta admit, the last one was funny. Did you know that a full 49.9% of the people who eat bread are below average? We got to get bread out of school lunches.;)

Aluminum salts are used in vaccines to increase antibody response

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/adjuvants.html
Now I'm just insanely curious. Did you find that after I suggested you read about adjuvants last week? Or have you been hiding that intellect again?

Last edited:
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I guess if I had to choose for my kids, death, disability or Autisim, I'd go for the Autism. I had a friend in 1st grade who contracted Polio. That was not a pleasant experience for him, and years of work to never get back to where he should have been. I know the vaccine/Autism connection was a hoax perpetrated by a doctor in the U.K., people like Jenny McCarthy ride that wave of ignorance for personal gain. Like it or not, Science will prevail
I have no issue with facts. Just interpretations.
Various theories of the mechanisms, including one just Adjudicated correct (
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-kirby/government-concedes-vacci_b_88323.html )
have been proposed. But because of all the people certain it isn't so, the science is not getting done to find the facts.

I agree that science always wins. But true science begins with the questions. Not the answers.
Confirmation bias is always a possiblility in any research. However, actually seeing if something is a fact by rigorous, plodding, enervatingly long investagative steps before assuming it is a fact works pretty much better than skipping a few steps because we think we already know the answers.

Again, I am not a no-vaccine crusader. I know of the ability of science to show, and prove, facts. But if 'Science' as an institution is so terribly certain of something that has not been, or will not be tested and investigated, it is not a scientific response that will be provided. Rather simply a human response from someone who has scientific credentials enough to know better.

Totally not trying to bust your chops. Just wanting to engage in a genial, lively, deliberation of seemingly differing views. I do have respect for you and your view, I just don't understand why people insist something without proof, and I guess I'm hoping to understand that better by getting to know you better.

Real sorry about your friend. Seriously.

Something you may find interesting. There were initially 3 'types' of polio vaccine. One of them killed nearly very person to whom it was given. If you are curious about that story, a book called ''Dr. Mary's Monkey'' will tell you about it and other related things. Things, some of which, have been removed from the hiaography of the events. Even though they are also scientifically provable fact.

Funny world.

Oh. Not really any point here, but I do have a nephew with an Autism Spectrum diagnosis. And he's AWESOME! If you ever want to know something about steam trains, let me know, I'll ask him.

Last edited:
CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
user name

user name

Reaction score
Between vaccines, fluoride, amalgams and the hormones in your drinking water, I can only conclude some of you have been chemically lobotomized.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Really can't tell if you agree with my statement that science should explore, not assume.
i agree, insofar as its ok to second and triple check the work and diligence of the developer of any new medicine; it is not ok to assume it to be detrimental until those checks are performed.

this is why trials are conducted methodically, slowly. rats, cows, pigs, before terminal humans who sign their lives away to science.

it isnt as though some evil man decided one day "yeah i'll invent what they think is a vaccine against polio but really i hate everyone so im going to stick some really poisonous shyte in there just to kill as many idiotic worthless people as possible because middle finger to the human race"

no, dude set out to protect generations against a fatal debilitating disease that is difficult to watch as it develops. consequences be damned, get the polio gone. and it frigging worked.

same with the flu, and its thousand forms.

to assume this medicine to be non beneficial is to be seeing oneself as the most important person to have walked the earth. ive said it earlier, the 7 and a half billion people that walk this earth are a direct consequence and proof that vaccinations work and bring longevity to our species. the fact that measles hasnt killed anyone in 3 generations is testament to its potency.

if it were poison people would be dead and we'd be having a hard time living past 40.

a few MICRO grams of poison isnt fatal; alcohol is more poisonous than that and we drink that like water.

now some self important moron comes along and observes 8 people with autism and vaccinations and makes a causal link. he assumed before he proved. and even in the face of his proof he is emboldened in hs assumption.

about as smart as linking the drinking of tea to being british and never leaving britain to find out if its true.

when the oversight that threw out his license to practice did so, they demonstrated that to everyone. this science is rubbish and you are endangering lives by publishing it. a big board of people reviewed it and arrived at this conclusion. not some panel of paid-for big pharma. actual physicians. hell, even the pharma companies - not that they can be trusted to do much - were like "no man, what r u talkin bout? are u crazy?"

which, to nobody's surprise, emboldened him further.

one of those people believing the conspiracy goes all the way to the top. theres an old joke, two conspiracy theorists die and are greeted by peter at the pearly gates, who says "before you go in you can ask one question about anything on earth" so they debate amongst each other and ask him "who did 9/11 was it bush or the jihadis?" and st peter goes to fetch God. God answers through the gate "Jihadis" and the men are aghast and whisper to each other "this goes higher than we thought"

Top Bottom