Exocad

Bumfrey

Bumfrey

Reaction score
What graphics cards are you guys using for exocad?
My computer just died and i'm going to build a new one, but i'm trying to dodge any issues before they arise.
Any help is thanked in advance.
Old system was using a quattro 2000 lol old as the hills.

A

Alex Sever

Reaction score
Tried it on a Radeon 390x and worked like a charm. Not that I reccomend it but it also worked nice on my laptop with integrated intel graphics card 4th gen.

ASBogdan

G

grantoz

Reaction score
wouldnt your exocad dealer be able to advise you.

Bumfrey

Bumfrey

Reaction score
Yeah but i have little money at the moment and the recommendation was the most expensive. Just wanna know what people are using and how its going. Trying to save the pennies. Just finished building a clinic to start providing dentures to public.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
I would assume it is like any cad software, and the bigger the better. I know most actually use the graphics card but 3shape not so much. Just get a gtx 1080 ftw gaming edition either a qiad core Intel 6700 i7 or the i7 6790 hex core, a bunch of ram 32gb or more and importantly a ssd or a m2 sad hard drive as the main and a regular hdd for storage. Basically a high end gaming system.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

A

Alex Sever

Reaction score
You can also go with an amd ryzen 1800and a vega rx with 16gb ram and ssd 256 and a big hdd.

ASBogdan

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760, works great for us.

tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
I'm running exo with Geforce gtx 750 Ti and Radeon 280x, both with 8 gig RAM and I5 processors.

S

shong43826

Reaction score
Our exocad comouter crashed also and so I am using I5 cpu with just built graphics card in the motherboard graphics card to design everyhthing from single unit to full upper and lower cases. It is fine for now until we get the replacement. But the new pc will have gt1080

Bumfrey

Bumfrey

Reaction score
I got an i5 with a 1050. Works fine just in case others wanna know. Thanks for your input guys, always a pleasure.
Although i used the intel stock fan... I might swap it out soon, its a little noisy. Can deal with it, but when its quiet it bugs me a touch.

dr.swapnil pande (MDS)

dr.swapnil pande (MDS)

Reaction score
See anything with cuda level3 or more learn from my mistake everything will run fine with normal grafic Card but cast partial module requires at least cuda level 3 if you are planning for that