EP 5000 calibration problem

ed 3

ed 3

Reaction score
Hi all! Almost two years has past and during my regular calibration I have received an error #1301, I could't finish the calibration. Anyone knows what is going on. Trying already 3 times, same message on the screen.:mad:
called to the tech-support at Ivoclar,they have no-clue.

can I calibrate manually on EP 5000? Gush, I love more than ever old machines.

Last edited:
ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
The oven will error if you insert the ATK before the screen tells you to. Follw screen steps exactly. Make sure it was inserted down to the line?
And write down the current values so you can keep record of any changes. (May be 7/11 in menu). Not exactly sure of that code number.

ed 3

ed 3

Reaction score
done it,like I said I called them....the gave me the lame answer to use new calibration unit ATK,did it wasted already 3 of them.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Once the probe has gone through the calibration and errors out it needs to be replaced. Call tech support and tell them what happened they will send you a new kit.

What needs to be done is that the tabs on the bottom need to be slightly spread where it inserts into the base, it need to be pushed all the way into the line and make sure there is good contact.

Good luck.

ed 3

ed 3

Reaction score
if ATK haven't been burn, can I use one more time?

ed 3

ed 3

Reaction score
Once the probe has gone through the calibration and errors out it needs to be replaced. Call tech support and tell them what happened they will send you a new kit.

What needs to be done is that the tabs on the bottom need to be slightly spread where it inserts into the base, it need to be pushed all the way into the line and make sure there is good contact.

Good luck.
thank you,I will try tomorrow ....I'll keep you posted . I appreciate your support!!!!!!! Thank you all.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
if ATK haven't been burn, can I use one more time?

Tech support told me no plus they were sending free stuff so I didn't care. I was just glad it solved the problem.

good luck

ed 3

ed 3

Reaction score
Tech support told me no plus they were sending free stuff so I didn't care. I was just glad it solved the problem.

good luck
thank you John, your tip was correct. Everything OK now.:hail:

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Glad your up and calibrated !

ed 3

ed 3

Reaction score
Glad your up and calibrated !

Hi john, I just realized that we are from the same aria, I mean from LA aria. Three weeks ago I was very close from your place in Riverside, on my daughters JO swimming competition.
Thanks again for help, you saved me time!

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Next time your up in my area Ed stop on by. My door is always open for any DLN member that wants to come by and say hi.

Bentchase

Bentchase

Reaction score

Good luck.
Crap John you help me again! Thanks DLN! Code 1301 today! Thanks friend!

N

Nenad

Reaction score
pushing in and out ATK couple of time will improve contact and will be 100% satisfied