End of month fun

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Here is another Sunrise/Panthera MK1 double structure collaboration. It really is wonderful partnering with people who just hit hom
fd4c707e2570eddf0d20f81bdf0c8417.jpg
e runs. Injecting this tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

RJS8669

Reaction score
Here is another Sunrise/Panthera MK1 double structure collaboration. It really is wonderful partnering with people who just hit hom
fd4c707e2570eddf0d20f81bdf0c8417.jpg
e runs. Injecting this tomorrow

Very nice. Curious - what's the the thought process for advocating such a design?

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Very nice. Curious - what's the the thought process for advocating such a design?

Thanks for the compliments, patient wanted the feel of fixed bridge, but needed massive lip support only a flange could provide. This appliance will accommodate that need and will alow the patient to take it out and clean while maintaining a fixed bridge feel. If you look closely the appliance in the back is a direct screwed hybrid we tried first.

Last edited:
JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Must be nice to get a case with room. Nice

Yeah it was awesome to transfer the set up to the secondary bar after milling. Not one tooth had to be surfaced :) massive strength on this one and actually might use half a cartridge of Ivocap acrylic to boot :)

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Nice case John. Question about the hybrid attempt? How are you charging for the change in the treatment plan?

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Jason,

The case was scanned when we made the verification jig that I milled, I copied and modified the order in 3shape and changed it to a roundhouse milled direct to multi unit abutments. I milled the mock up and added Pink composite to the facial. I charged $550 for this and it would have been absorbed into the final ZI hybrid. For this client price was never an issue but for literally 1.5 hours of my time designing/finishing and 2 hours of mill time it was a fast efficient way to CHECK if this path would work well.

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
From the DLOAC Symposium Saturday agenda:
"8:00 AM Bernard Robichaud & Robert Kreyer, CDT "Digital Double Structure Implant Bar, the Next Generation"
http://www.dloac.org/symposium