Emax ring splitting

invent dental

invent dental

Reaction score
I would like to elaborate little more on the 100g Super Ring. This Ring Does not have a cap to sit on top therefore moisture is allowed to escape easily from the top while it is being set . however scraping is required before placing it in burnout furnace. It is a 100g but still can press 2 ingots due to it's unique reinforced design around the expension and most stressed area.
we always respected investment manufacturing guideline and made sure equipments are calibrated and functioning properly

L

LamPlusLab

Reaction score
I have had ring ten splits since I got the new box of Speed Vest. The mix seemed a bit too loose, so I reduced the liquid by 1/2 ml. If I mix for 2 1/2 minutes it sets up before I can fill the ring, so info 15 seconds less mixing. I dons full 45 minute bench set and a 5 minute dry time on top of burnout furnace, and a full 45 min burnout. So far no splits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
Contact the manufacturer and let them know what's going on. You'll need to troubleshoot

this with them. That's honestly the best advice I can give you one this one.

L

LamPlusLab

Reaction score
Yes, my oven is coming back from repair. Investment was tested and found compression strength to be lower than the previous batch of Speed Vest. I had reduced liquid by 1/2 ml and no more splits and everything fits just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Whats with digging up all the old e.max threads??

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
I like split-pea soup. With ham.
I wonder if anyone's ever made whole-pea soup and would it taste different?
I hope someone can answer that or I won't be sleeping tonight.....

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
I like split-pea soup. With ham.
I wonder if anyone's ever made whole-pea soup and would it taste different?
I hope someone can answer that or I won't be sleeping tonight.....
Yes, it just takes longer for the peas to cook...What you don't like potatoes and carrots?!?!?! They're supposed to be in that soup too! Have a good nights sleep!:p

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Yes, it just takes longer for the peas to cook...What you don't like potatoes and carrots?!?!?! They're supposed to be in that soup too! Have a good nights sleep!:p
Got a recipe for whole-pea soup Doris?
Which reminds me....
One of my daughters was in a restaurant in Montreal and ordered a dish that had some type of smoked pork in it. She asked her waiter "is this Canadian bacon?". He replied, "NO....isss HOM!"

McTeeth

McTeeth

Reaction score
I would like to elaborate little more on the 100g Super Ring. This Ring Does not have a cap to sit on top therefore moisture is allowed to escape easily from the top while it is being set . however scraping is required before placing it in burnout furnace. It is a 100g but still can press 2 ingots due to it's unique reinforced design around the expension and most stressed area.
we always respected investment manufacturing guideline and made sure equipments are calibrated and functioning properly

How do you know what level to reach when pouring so it is not under/over poured? Ie. Ivoclar has that "bead" around the inside of the ring

Thanks
Sean

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Got a recipe for whole-pea soup Doris?
Which reminds me....
One of my daughters was in a restaurant in Montreal and ordered a dish that had some type of smoked pork in it. She asked her waiter "is this Canadian bacon?". He replied, "NO....isss HOM!"
I used a split pea soup recipe....

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
54852543.jpg

Top Bottom