Emax Ceram on zirconia bridge

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
John just got to say. Awesome. Very natural. You do great work. Thanks for sharing.

JohanBarnard

JohanBarnard

Reaction score
Thank you Polarmolar and EJADA.

Johan

Hary

Hary

Reaction score
Nice work. Did you hand glaze it ?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Why not give more info when presenting a case? Unless youre just looking for a pat on the back..

JohanBarnard

JohanBarnard

Reaction score
thank you, furnace glazed and then polished back with soft rubber wheel. Oe1/oev mix over dentine main effect. Od orange , incisal edge on top of translucent mass and inter incisal band running across middle of crown. Finished with Ti1.

Not sure of what to make of your comment Affinity. What would you like to know?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
what porcelain or materials you use, any useful techniques, tips, ideas, comments, tools you use to get awesome texture like that.. Didnt mean to be rude, but everyone will eventually ask..

JohanBarnard

JohanBarnard

Reaction score
No worries Affinity,my best tip is to go on the Nondas course. It really opened my eyes . Also I fire anterior cases 3 times now. I can 't do the Nondas quality in bake. Maybe one day. Dentine and effects first. Then essence and incisal to finish. Still learning but very exited about it. What a great profession don't you think ?

prestige.dental

prestige.dental

Reaction score
U are lucky u like your job and that you can afford putting this kind of time. I hope u are smart enough to get paid the right price for this top job, coz china is screwing America, which I feel very sad about.

It feels sad to see all these commercial buildings vacant everyday driving to work. These buildings used to be fully occupied and thriving.

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
No worries Affinity,my best tip is to go on the Nondas course. It really opened my eyes . Also I fire anterior cases 3 times now. I can 't do the Nondas quality in bake. Maybe one day. Dentine and effects first. Then essence and incisal to finish. Still learning but very exited about it. What a great profession don't you think ?

I may be an idiot but what's Nondas?

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
Ok ok. I have admit. I was working way to many hours shifting my location when this thread was done. Might say I was off the grid. I did find Nondas website. Great stuff. Wow do I feel outta it.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Well deserved dislike martin.. i shouldve read the title.. duh.. just seems like too many people post case 'presentations' without presenting anything but pictures.