Elso/Modless

dentaltech76

dentaltech76

Reaction score
I seem to be running into an issue finding Tibases when a Dr sends us a digital file using the Elos scanbody. What is everyone using? We would like to do this modeless. HELP!!

WDL-Cali-Cad-Man

WDL-Cali-Cad-Man

Reaction score
I seem to be running into an issue finding Tibases when a Dr sends us a digital file using the Elos scanbody. What is everyone using? We would like to do this modeless. HELP!!

they use to have them on the medtech website. i would not risk doing this modeless, we have had a ton of issues with this system. We have had great success with NT Trading system 3d model or model less. theres my 2cents. hope this helps.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
what do you mean you cant find the ti base. what system are you using and maybe can youe computer operator arrive sober to work one day?

dentaltech76

dentaltech76

Reaction score
Lol!! We are using exocad. Well, we can chose to use a Elos ti base, but I can't buy one. Elos told me they are not for sale in the US.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
I know nobel biocare uses the elos scan bodies and also sells 3rd party elos as well so I would assume they sell the corisponfing ti bases. Unfortunately Dr scanned with elos marker so you stuck using elos to bases. Unless you make you own custom set using elos markers.

This is a advanced technique and not recommended unless you know how to change the coordinates so that everything aligns up.

What implant is it for?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk