Elos scan body and Nobel Multi Unit Abutment Plus Replica disparity.

Labwa

Labwa

Reaction score
Anyone using Elos over the new abutment plus analogs be aware Nobel have increased the height of the analog by maybe a quarter of a mm. They do no seat completely until the analog is shortened at the top of the cone. It may be a conspiracy theory but i have a feeling this was no accident on their part.

I would be interested to know if this is the case with any other scan body kits.

Be aware nonetheless.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Wonderful, placed an order last night.
Thanks for the heads up.

Remember " buy original" !!! It would be a shame if anything were to happen to that lovely implant Deal

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Anyone using Elos over the new abutment plus analogs be aware Nobel have increased the height of the analog by maybe a quarter of a mm. They do no seat completely until the analog is shortened at the top of the cone. It may be a conspiracy theory but i have a feeling this was no accident on their part.

I would be interested to know if this is the case with any other scan body kits.

Be aware nonetheless.

What are you referring to the MUA's?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score

Be aware nonetheless.
The length of the analog will not change the position of the interface, the analog will just go deeper in the model.
Are you sure you mean analog?

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
The new multi unit abutments are different than the old ones. The new abutment was designed for the temp cylinders that SNAP on the abutments,

A new library and scan locator will most likely be coming, EVENTUALLY

Screen Shot 2017-04-20 at 7.45.50 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-20 at 7.52.28 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-20 at 7.54.51 PM.png

Labwa

Labwa

Reaction score
Yeah not the complete analog length but the length from the top of the cone to the flat seating surface of the analog. So the scan body does not seat. I got a feeler gauge in. it is 100 micron.

Top Bottom