E-MAX AND Zirconia Glazing

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Ive been using insync for a year or so now, on everything.. It glazes nice. but the colors are terrible. Some are usable, but others.. Hmmmm2

You mean like the orange, that looks like "Chroma C"?

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Nice glaze, it's not over glazed. Nice looking work.

G

glahorm2016

Reaction score
I always do 2 glazes. First is e.max fluoro and any stains needed, followed by a 50/50 mix of InSyc and e.max glaze. First is at 770, second at 750.
Use CGI low glaze and get your crown glazed in one step. If you need to add stains there is no need to use two bakes, just apply stains dry it out close to the door of your oven and then apply the glaze using an spray gun.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Use CGI low glaze and get your crown glazed in one step. If you need to add stains there is no need to use two bakes, just apply stains dry it out close to the door of your oven and then apply the glaze using an spray gun.
No thanks. If you need to use any stains, you need to top coat it with another glaze to seal things up. Stains all leave a slightly porous surface. You cant tell just by looking, but its there. Its especially important to do the extra glaze AND polish if its an implant crown.

Theres more going on than just making it look shiny.

G

glahorm2016

Reaction score
This is completely true if the stain has a large particle size distribution. Not all the stains are the same and not all the paste stains uses the same type of liquid and additives. There is a lot of science behind this new materials. Just my five cents.

rgkbmk

rgkbmk

Reaction score
I fire them a lot higher, around 800 to 820 C

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I fire them a lot higher, around 800 to 820 C
mine fire lower, 770....NO VAC!!! no matter what their tech ppl say, no vac is a must!

A

Amine ben abdelkader

Reaction score
Who is using the new ivocolor from ivoclar?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
That is not my experience. Do you have that experience/feedback?
With other stains, just wondering if Ivoclar improved the grain structure if he new stains.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
With other stains, just wondering if Ivoclar improved the grain structure if he new stains.

My understanding is that this is the case. Especially the new Essence powders feel that way. As a plus, the new glaze fires lower than the old one and preserves the shape of your e.max crowns... o_O

Last edited:
sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
My understanding is that this is the case. Especially the new Essence powders feel that way. As a plus, the new glaze fires lower than the old one and preserves the shape of your e.max crowns... o_O
still enjoying the Ivocolor?
i am nearing a time where i may purchase some....just hate the idea of throwing $500+ at it without knowing if folks are happy with the results.