Dreve Polymax Pressure Vessel

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
So it's basically the same thing as Ivoclar's discontinued IvoMat? That thing was awesome for making single implant temps.

nvarras

nvarras

Reaction score
So it's basically the same thing as Ivoclar's discontinued IvoMat? That thing was awesome for making single implant temps.

Yes. Just available in larger sizes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score

I have that unit in storage somewhere :)

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Do you mind me asking why you took it out of service?

We have used a Kulzer palamat pot for YEARS then I upgraded to this Dreve

I bought the IVOMAT on ebay for cheap don't think I ever used it like a lot of the items I have aquired over the years for pennies. I tell my wife when I die its her problem :)

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
We have used a Kulzer palamat pot for YEARS then I upgraded to this Dreve

I bought the IVOMAT on ebay for cheap don't think I ever used it like a lot of the items I have aquired over the years for pennies. I tell my wife when I die its her problem :)
That's how I got a lot of my older computer parts back when eBay was young. I've gotta bid on it, it's cheap! Now, I just don't know what to do with around a dozen 8-20GB IDE hard drives...They're too good to throw away...

(I keep lying to myself that I'm gonna build a beowulf cluster someday)

budgenator

budgenator

Reaction score
(I keep lying to myself that I'm gonna build a beowulf cluster someday)
Props for even knowing what a beowolf cluster is, I was dual-booting Linux and Windows 3.10 on a machine with a free upgrade certificate for Win95! Not being able to copy and paste w/o Cnrtl C and Cnrtl V on windows machine still makes me insane.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Props for even knowing what a beowolf cluster is, I was dual-booting Linux and Windows 3.10 on a machine with a free upgrade certificate for Win95! Not being able to copy and paste w/o Cnrtl C and Cnrtl V on windows machine still makes me insane.
I have a copy of Sclyd Linux built for clusters if you ever want a copy, lemme know. I'm totally ticked off that Win 10 broke my 20 years of alt f n f and other strings.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
@nvarras Got any further review of the product? Been a few months.

nvarras

nvarras

Reaction score
@nvarras Got any further review of the product? Been a few months.

Works like a champ. Temps are steady. Love having the extra pressure. Can definitely tell the difference in everything I process with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom