For Sale Desntsply Austenal Electromatic IV Casting Machine N155700

SmartLabJon

SmartLabJon

Reaction score
I just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in an Austenal casting machine before I go taking a bunch of pictures etc....

Backstory:

I believe this unit was purchased around 2006/2007 and was only used for 2 years when we got into doing partial frames. Our frame guy retired shortly thereafter. When we moved to our new location 6 years ago we brought it with us but never hooked it up because we never got back into do frames. I know partial frame labs are few and far between nowadays so I figure I'd post to gauge interest before going further. I believe the only thing that is "wrong" with it is that the water line needs replaced (which we can do here) because we had it on an exterior wall at the old building and the water line froze up. I want to say this ran between $28k-$30k back then, but any reasonable offer would be considered, I just want this thing out of here!

If anyone is interested let me know and I can post further info and pictures. I may or may not have extra accessories too, I would have to dig around here.

THANKS!!! :)

G

genesis1

Reaction score
Hey I know this is an old post, but do you still have the machine. I need one to cast partials. Thanks.

SmartLabJon

SmartLabJon

Reaction score
Yes it is still available! I will contact you via a direct message for more info. Thanks!

Top Bottom