Design setup, Can I do this

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
I'm trying to design this case. Can I ? It won't allow me add the custom abutments to the process. Do I have to do fabricate the abutments separately and then design the rest later? Thanks

Attachments

• DR GEORGE.PNG
    DR GEORGE.PNG
    404.3 KB · Views: 56
  • DR GEORGE1.PNG
    DR GEORGE1.PNG
    485.5 KB · Views: 46
CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
the system thinks the implants will get gingiva too; it is confused and this is a bug. you can either: 1. dont add gingiva, and the case should proceed as-is. or 2. do implants first and rescan the case for the bridge.

personally, with anatomical pontics you can stretch the pontics and trick the system into giving you make-shift gingiva.

but that's just me.

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
the system thinks the implants will get gingiva too; it is confused and this is a bug. you can either: 1. dont add gingiva, and the case should proceed as-is. or 2. do implants first and rescan the case for the bridge.

personally, with anatomical pontics you can stretch the pontics and trick the system into giving you make-shift gingiva.

but that's just me.

^

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Or scan the case with out the gingivak then modify after scan and add it back it might work this way as well.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Honestly, for a 4 unit bridge, I would just add and morph tissue support manually.

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions. I will do that.