Help Wanted Dental Lab Opportunity

J

Jacqueline Abraham DDS

Reaction score
We are a large dental practice with over $200k in lab bills (mostly crown & bridge incl. implants).

We have a suite next door to our office that became available and we thought perhaps someone could start a lab or move their existing lab into the space. We would give that person all the work and they could build their business from there.

Let me know if you or your group might be interested.

Thank you,

Dr. Joe
718-343-7700

P.S.: It's easiest to reach after 2pm any day except Tuesdays.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Where are you located?

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Looks like a great opportunity for someone, I wonder how much work the technicians would get done in the lab running back and forth though?

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Whats odd is the OP is not listed on their website. Looks like a big practice between two locations.

Its kind of smart advertising, truth is like Rob stated its the benefit of an in office lab with out the expense of running an in office lab.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Whats odd is the OP is not listed on their website. Looks like a big practice between two locations.

Its kind of smart advertising, truth is like Rob stated its the benefit of an in office lab with out the expense of running and in office lab.
I'm wondering...is that 200k/month or per year? Per year could be a one man show, per month you'd have to have at least 4 techs, now you're talking a pretty major operation. Those techs/owners are pretty established, not sure he'd find anyone willing to move such an operation...just my thoughts. I'd bet hed be better off doing a rank and file system with his labs if he couldn't find someone willing to move.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
depending how intensive their current digital is set up this 200k/mo show could potentially be a 2-person operation.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Sounds like you need marcusthegladiator! ... and I think thats 200k a year, not a month!

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I'm wondering...is that 200k/month or per year? Per year could be a one man show, per month you'd have to have at least 4 techs, now you're talking a pretty major operation. Those techs/owners are pretty established, not sure he'd find anyone willing to move such an operation...just my thoughts. I'd bet hed be better off doing a rank and file system with his labs if he couldn't find someone willing to move.

Is it a he or she? or is Dr Joe also called Jacqueline ?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
yeah but the other techs in his shop just bash the work with hammers to get it off. so its 200k in remakes.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
depending how intensive their current digital is set up this 200k/mo show could potentially be a 2-person operation.
Yes, but that ain't gonna happen on day 1, you know it takes time to get the digital pathway figured out and a great system down...but you're right, it could happen.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Maybe it's Marcus's dentists? Maybe he'll be joining 2th on the streets this winter?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Yes, but that ain't gonna happen on day 1, you know it takes time to get the digital pathway figured out and a great system down...but you're right, it could happen.

I would want to know how many $99 crowns they expect first.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Digital pathway?
What's with the proctologist-speak?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score

th

Top Bottom