Dental Direkt ProShade C Liquid

elpiojoxp

elpiojoxp

Reaction score
Hello everybody, I want to ask you all if anybody had the chance to test this new product: Dental Direkt ProShade C Liquid, they proclaim its a much better green state pre-sintering liquid, with this liquid and the Dental Direkt ArtElements - Effect colors you can just sinter and glaze your full contour zirconia and you will have an excelente aesthetic result. Well, can anyone share your experience using this new products? It will be very much appreciated.

Best regards

JandBDentalStudio

JandBDentalStudio

Reaction score
Hello everybody, I want to ask you all if anybody had the chance to test this new product: Dental Direkt ProShade C Liquid, they proclaim its a much better green state pre-sintering liquid, with this liquid and the Dental Direkt ArtElements - Effect colors you can just sinter and glaze your full contour zirconia and you will have an excelente aesthetic result. Well, can anyone share your experience using this new products? It will be very much appreciated.

Best regards

I won't get my hands on it until after Chicago lab day. I will post my results!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

user name

user name

Reaction score
Every liquid looks different on each zirconia, and the chroma of every liquid/zirconia combination will change depending on high temp and hold time.

I as much as anyone want better products, but in the end its practice, make mistakes, take notes, practice.

My notes of successes fill two pages. My failures fill a library.:)

elpiojoxp

elpiojoxp

Reaction score
I won't get my hands on it until after Chicago lab day. I will post my results!

So, did you try the new Dental Direkt ProShade C Liquid? how it is? Thank you for share your experience
Best regards

JandBDentalStudio

JandBDentalStudio

Reaction score
My supplier has yet to get it in stock, I will post as soon as I get some results!

E

erykd1

Reaction score
Asked CAP/Zahn about it a few weeks ago and they said it's not available in the states yet, anyone manage to get a hold of it?

JandBDentalStudio

JandBDentalStudio

Reaction score
I should have it the first of April at the latest

JandBDentalStudio

JandBDentalStudio

Reaction score
Hello, any news about the new liquids? Thank you!
I haven't tried them yet, still using the basic shades. The new basic shades seem to be much better than before. I'll eventually get around to it. We didn't jump on it as quickly as I thought we would.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I haven't tried them yet, still using the basic shades. The new basic shades seem to be much better than before. I'll eventually get around to it. We didn't jump on it as quickly as I thought we would.

well keep us posted! still using the basic shades and having pretty decent results.

JandBDentalStudio

JandBDentalStudio

Reaction score
well keep us posted! still using the basic shades and having pretty decent results.

Sorry for the delay, I haven’t tried the Pro shade liquids yet. Using Origin liquids on my Cube One and BioZx with great success

Top Bottom