custom Ti and Zirc abutments

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Thought about hiring someone? It would be worth YOUR time to hire someone experienced and pay them. Stop being so cheap SSB!! :D:cool:
Kent, looking for a new gig??

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
At least scan them and send the files for design out. Save you on shipping and the risk of a damaged model.
you paying those upcharges on modules and annual fees? lol

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Thought about hiring someone? It would be worth YOUR time to hire someone experienced and pay them. Stop being so cheap SSB!! :D:cool:
we have had this discussion, kent!
and i hired someone, but shes BRAND new. lots of training to do.

R

RJS8669

Reaction score
Cruious - what are you paying for such services? PM if you want to keep it confidential.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Of you milling zr in house you sure as hell should do abutment and and screw retained as well. Since easy then you can blame yourself if anything goes wrong. Lol. Don't want to try cap?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Where do you get or recommend getting ti interfaces from Savan?.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Where do you get or recommend getting ti interfaces from Savan?.
It realy all depends. I like to have the most vertical support when ever room is available. So with that said 95% of my hubris zr abutments I do are glidewell based. I know, I know, but no one else has a 3mm, 4.5mm and 6mm, that gives me an optimal range to choose from.

Also Tru Abutment on all my Dentis implants, they have a 3.5mm and 5.5mm high engaging and non engaging. Also m.i.s. as needed and implant direct and OE like Nobel universal base and vario base straumann.

I have had great results with the glidewell kit, granted half the industry hate them. But imo they have the great range to work with. If you only use nt trading let say and you have a abutment that need to be low and the interface won't allow for you to go lower then your sol. Yeah you can modify the ti base and scan in a copy wax abutment and manually place the hole. Become more work then if it can be done digitally.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
Kent, looking for a new gig??

Nah...was just saying that experience costs you more with less pain of training. It's worth it sometimes to pay more to get up and running faster than have to train and spend 12-16 hour days. You should just decide if it's worth it to you to pay the extra money or spend the time. To me...time is money.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Nah...was just saying that experience costs you more with less pain of training. It's worth it sometimes to pay more to get up and running faster than have to train and spend 12-16 hour days. You should just decide if it's worth it to you to pay the extra money or spend the time. To me...time is money.
i agree with you kent, but youre not moving to tn! lol
and im certain i could fill 12-16hr days even for a guru like you. that is, if your quality can meet mine

Top Bottom