Custom library - Exocad

k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
I can definitely help you out! I have a document already put together with step by step instructions if you're interested. I could email it to you? It's a detailed and time consuming process but completely worth it in the end. I think it would be too much to type here. Let me know and I'd be more than willing to help!

That would be really cool SLR and thank you. this site is great for sharing ideas and tech know how. [email protected] And thanks again it will be really great to play with. I have an Ivoclar library if you want it, its in .stl format so should be easy for you to convert /place into Exo

slr

slr

Reaction score
That would be great, thank you! [email protected]

I will email you the .stl files for the library and instructions on how to proceed with installing them onto your exocad software. Since I have already created the library through exocad, it will be a simple process without all the time consuming details. If I can't get to it tonight, I will definitely have it to you by tomorrow afternoon.

Have a great evening!

M

macminn

Reaction score
I would like to get the library and info as well. Heck, I'm the one who started this thread.

J

Jorge

Reaction score
I have not started this thread but also would like to get the library and instructions
TIA

P

primus

Banned
Reaction score
You guys can download this and more from my server.

Use filzilla FTP x-fer software. FileZilla - Client Download install the "Client" software.

Login type = Normal

Host.... 019040e.netsolhost.com

User... dentallabnetwork

passwrd.. Dentallab101

I put some exocad in a folder named "exocad stuff"

Scott

Bumfrey

Bumfrey

Reaction score
It works, so i will have a play later when i get the days work out the way. Thanks buddy. Not sure what is there, but sharing is always good in my book.
Gold star Scott

P

primus

Banned
Reaction score
Load up a tooth shell from library. Exit the "Wizard"

Freeform your tooth shell before you adapt to any die.

Go to advanced and free-form model the mesh.

Export only the tooth shell to somewhere...like your desktop?

This will be the file you import into the model editor to create the working file to add into your library.

Or, you can scan a wax-up or a real tooth, or a rotten dingle-berry if you want?

If you have any questions, then ask Jason Nicely! LOL

J

JUAN CARLOS LONDOÑO

Reaction score
[Quote = "slr, publicar: 89801, miembro de: 9186"] Definitivamente puedo ayudarte! Tengo un documento ya elaborado, con instrucciones paso a paso, si usted está interesado. Yo podría enviar por correo electrónico? Es un proceso detallado y lento pero completamente la pena al final. Creo que sería demasiado que escribir aquí. Déjame saber y yo estaría más que dispuesto a ayudar! [/ Quote]
Hello, I would like the procedure for Custom library teeth, you could help me by sending the document by email?
my email is [email protected]

Toothman19

Toothman19

Reaction score
You guys can download this and more from my server.

Use filzilla FTP x-fer software. FileZilla - Client Download install the "Client" software.

Login type = Normal

Host.... 019040e.netsolhost.com

User... dentallabnetwork

passwrd.. Dentallab101

I put some exocad in a folder named "exocad stuff"

Scott
Is this still the user name as password. I just tried logging in and it didnt work

Kreation

Kreation

Reaction score

I will email you the .stl files for the library and instructions on how to proceed with installing them onto your exocad software. Since I have already created the library through exocad, it will be a simple process without all the time consuming details. If I can't get to it tonight, I will definitely have it to you by tomorrow afternoon.

Have a great evening!

Hi SLR,

"better late than never......???"

I've been looking through some old threads on the DLN site, you know how it is, you stumble on some really interesting information, just like yours, we are running the 3Shape system and in the next couple of weeks we will running Exocad, if you still have the tooth library for Exocad is there any chance of a copy...??:D

Nice 1,

slr

slr

Reaction score
Let me see what I can do!
I apologize for the over sight.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

T

tyson91

Reaction score

Have a great evening!

Hi Slr if you can send it to me email giuli.g @ alice.it I have many libraries anatomical ceramill Delcam zirkozhann 3hape if you want to send .thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD