Cubic zirconia , game changer !

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
So , after more than a year working with various Cubic zirconia discs , I can say now that this material can really compete with layered stuff for shade matching , maybe not in the anterior area , e.g. single central stuff , but for posterior it is awesome !!!

I made the first premolar . Tried to make it blend with both the canine and the second premolar . I am very satisfied with the result . Dentist was asking how did I layer it . Whitepeaks Smile zirconia was used for this one .

B

bigbrush

Reaction score
Great!!!
Use the same, it´s fascinating

C

charles007

Reaction score
I would give it the WOW factor.....
Very nice and your crown speaks volumes to see in a picture knowing it monolothic .......... what stains and coloring liquids did you use, and did you use much staining ?
Thanks for sharing :)

Last edited:
rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Looks great and I don't see any discolouration from the abutment.

Keep this up and they'll boot you out of the DTG.:D

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
Nice crown!

But I thought this was going to be about a growing trend amongst women to go with cubic zirconia instead of diamonds. But hey, no better way to start a marriage then to go into debt!

H.Ross

H.Ross

Reaction score
I really like it. looks good!

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Great D!

Every once in a while the stuff does what my eyes and brain want it too :)

Thanks John !! I really like this material , I am using it either mono , or micro layered , use it like a MT ingot , internal stain and layer a skin of enamel , so many possibilities !

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
I would give it the WOW factor.....
Very nice and your crown speaks volumes to see in a picture knowing it monolothic .......... what stains and coloring liquids did you use, and did you use much staining ?
Thanks for sharing :)

Thanks Charles !

I used Whitepeaks coloring liquids , and then I stained with Ivoclar Ivocolor stains and glaze (best I have used ever) . Not much stains were used , as I had the patient in the lab before I make it for shade map . I also made a custom Ti base , and anodized it gold .

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Looks great and I don't see any discolouration from the abutment.

Keep this up and they'll boot you out of the DTG.:D

Thanks man , I anodized gold the custom Ti base so no drop on value from the Ti .

Nobody is booting me from DTG man , I am too pretty !! lol

Top Bottom