Credit Card Processors

R

Ryan Vick

Reaction score
I have a couple of accounts that just want me use their credit cards and keep them on file for monthly charges. What does everyone use for credit processing? I know the "apple square" is big right now but I dont know if thats really something useful because most of them are used by swiping the card and charge extra if the card is manually entered!! Any info on what you use would be great! Just want something I can keep the card on File not swipe every charge. Thanks in advance!

victormasi

victormasi

Reaction score
We use a merchant account services company which is tied to our local bank. There is an in-house terminal (wall Mounted) which is tied into our landline phones, we input the account # and the amount paid and it transmits the total to the merchant services, we then get it in out account In 2 days minus a 1% fee.

doug

doug

Reaction score
We use Card Connect. it is a web portal that we log into and process every card on file as needed. I love having that control over getting paid

R

Ryan Vick

Reaction score
We use Card Connect. it is a web portal that we log into and process every card on file as needed. I love having that control over getting paid

Thanks for the recommedation! Im in the process of setting up an account with them right now. Seems like a very easy system and you can track everything. And not to bad at 15/month n only 2.5 percent!

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
We use a merchant account services company which is tied to our local bank. There is an in-house terminal (wall Mounted) which is tied into our landline phones, we input the account # and the amount paid and it transmits the total to the merchant services, we then get it in out account In 2 days minus a 1% fee.
Care to share your bank's name or their merchant sevices provider if different?

Top Bottom