Creation Zi CT

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Why ?? It was great work !!!

Thanks, but I was having a hard time with my Photobucket account giving me an image error.

Also, you did such a good job in starting this thread, which became a Featured thread
and was on ZI-CT, I didn't want to distract from your incredible work. If you want,
I can try re-posting, but I kinda consider this your thread, the "masters touch", thread :)

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Ha ha ha !!! Please , no master here !!! Just trying really hard to learn this ceramic , as it is something completely different than what I was used to ! Any advice and tips from more experienced users is more than welcome !

C

charles007

Reaction score
If anyone creates a 3D conversion with Creation ZICT please post. I get a lot of light 3d shades such at 0.5M1, 1M1, 1M1.5, 1.5M2, 2.5M2,
Mostly Interpolates shades.. I use white zir frames on the lighter shades.

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Driz...you just keep better and better my man. Truly amazing all of them... But I like the CT case more because it stands out. The Renaissance starts here my friend. The color and contour is truly amazing ...especially the color. Almost a retro look from some of the older masters 20,30,40 years back. Amazing.

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Driz...you just keep better and better my man. Truly amazing all of them... But I like the CT case more because it stands out. The Renaissance starts here my friend. The color and contour is truly amazing ...especially the color. Almost a retro look from some of the older masters 20,30,40 years back. Amazing.

Wow, you definitely make me blush my friend!!! Completely humbled but I have a long long way to go !!!

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Hey everyone ! This is another CT case. Two laterals. Really really dark stumps, on 12 we will need opaque cement. You can see the inflated gingiva from dentist haven't cleaned enough the provisional's cement. Things are much better on 22. Helathy gingiva makes a huge difference on how a case looks in the mouth. Long distance client, never seen the patient in the lab. Overall happy with the result!

K

KIM

Reaction score
Hey everyone ! This is another CT case. Two laterals. Really really dark stumps, on 12 we will need opaque cement. You can see the inflated gingiva from dentist haven't cleaned enough the provisional's cement. Things are much better on 22. Helathy gingiva makes a huge difference on how a case looks in the mouth. Long distance client, never seen the patient in the lab. Overall happy with the result!

That's beautiful work Drizzt! By chance have you considered coming to the Oral Design Symposium this September in Hollywood, CA? It would be my honor to provide you with a ticket to the main event, just message me!

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
That's beautiful work Drizzt! By chance have you considered coming to the Oral Design Symposium this September in Hollywood, CA? It would be my honor to provide you with a ticket to the main event, just message me!

Thank you for the kind comments !!

C

charles007

Reaction score
Incredible work again Drizzt. Would you share your techniques and tools used to create the surface finish. Your techniques
puts you in another league, and makes your C&B look so natural and blends in where there undetectable in my eyes.

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Incredible work again Drizzt. Would you share your techniques and tools used to create the surface finish. Your techniques
puts you in another league, and makes your C&B look so natural and blends in where there undetectable in my eyes.

Thanks for the kind words Charles !

I used just one diamond with a air turbine. After I was finished with my surface texture, I used a rubber wheel to highlight my contours , then glazed , and after glaze I used again the same rubber wheel but with less pressure , and after that a high shine one and then some polishing paste. I keep it really simple and I want to use the less tools I can to achieve the surface I like .

K

KIM

Reaction score
I agree with Charles on this one!

G

grantoz

Reaction score
there is a conversion chart from gc and since gc and creation come from the same factory it converts the shades to 3d pretty well.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words Charles !

I used just one diamond with a air turbine. After I was finished with my surface texture, I used a rubber wheel to highlight my contours , then glazed , and after glaze I used again the same rubber wheel but with less pressure , and after that a high shine one and then some polishing paste. I keep it really simple and I want to use the less tools I can to achieve the surface I like .

absolutely beautiful work! you should be extremely proud!!!

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Hey everyone ,

This is a single central I made today . Not really happy with the result as it is not 100%. Main issue was tha lack of space to work, as the crown was really underprepped. I should have made a reduction coping and work easier with it . Layered with Creation ZiCT

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Hey everyone ,

This is a single central I made today . Not really happy with the result as it is not 100%. Main issue was tha lack of space to work, as the crown was really underprepped. I should have made a reduction coping and work easier with it . Layered with Creation ZiCT

younger patient? looks pretty snazzy!
the neat thing is that in this industry....perfection is in the imperfections. we all know how odd it looks when the end result is toilet bowl white "hollywood" smiles that look like they came from a cookie cutter factory!