Cover Denture - Primer mesostructure

CYNOSURER

CYNOSURER

Can't reMember
Reaction score
What brand attachment are you using? Bredent?

Where in Europe are you? Not that it's any of my business or that it's important...just curious.

Nice looking work. FYI: Over here (USA) we use the term "overdenture".

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
What's your bar made out of? Is it cast, laser assembled, CAD/CAM? Alloy? Looks very nice.

stumpf

stumpf

Reaction score
It's a custom made mesostructure, it was casted.

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
how do feel about using an NP alloy on a fixture level implant bar? Do you have any concerns about electric potential and corrosion? Back when I cast these I always employed a high noble paladium/gold like VDeltaSF. Nowadays I have these either laser assembled or CAD/CAMmed from titanium. Are these technologies available where you are?

stumpf

stumpf

Reaction score
Of course i know theese technologies.i'm not worried from nothing,this solution unproblematic.The beauty ffor the work that ir was handmade. Making something like this with CAD/CAM only the question of planning.Please upload pictures your work(mesostructure),I am curious,how you succeeded?

Thanks

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
BioCad Titanium milled implant level bar from RDL

So galvanic reaction is not an issue in Europe? I knew you guys were wired differently, just didn't know it was electrically. :)

I think its 220 :)

The biocad software is amazing, can't wait to design my first virtual bar next weekend at Lab Day West. I have seen the Nobels New procera system demo from mid winter and if you haven't I suggest you download it and see how amazing this new software is. It will eliminate all casting of bars in my lab, my laser welder is going to be jealous as well :)