Cold cure techniques for relines, RPDs, and night guards

Denturist

Denturist

Reaction score
Cold cure techniques for relines, RPDs, and night guards, and FLIPPERS

This is a technique I have used for quite a while, actually many years, with good results.
Perhaps some of you can also use it with success.
The process works well with relines, most PDs, night gaurds, and ... dare I say it.... flippers. OH MY GOD.
Well it appears the file is to big to download here..... so if your still curious email me and I will send it to you via email.

Last edited:
Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
This is a technique I have used for quite a while, actually many years, with good results.
Perhaps some of you can also use it with success.
Well it appears the file is to big to download here..... so if your still curious email me and I will send it to you via email.

I'll take a copy.

Thanks,
michelle

Last edited by a moderator:
Denturist

Denturist

Reaction score
That would be more convenient, I will look into it.
Thanks'

Well that site is a pain in the ass...... won't be happening there........

Last edited:
TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Here William, I just uploaded it to my website for you. If you want it taken off, I'll do it no questions asked. Here's the link (it's a big file folks, take a bit to show up, just click the link and wait if your not on some mega speed internet).

http://www.patrioticthunder.com/halflaskprocessing.pdf

CloudPeakDL

CloudPeakDL

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing William and thank you Rob for posting.
I might try this for my next nightguard.

Denturist

Denturist

Reaction score
:DNo problem Rob..... Thank you for doing that.

Denturist

Denturist

Reaction score
Your welcome Robert.
Have you tried any of the candulor teeth? particularly the nano filled? if so how are they holding up? I hear there wear characteristics are supposed to be superior to all other resin teeth.

Kreyer

Kreyer

Reaction score
William,

Yes, I have been using the posterior Condyloform II for two years now and the Anteriors PhysioStar for about one year now. I use these composite denture teeth on implant retained and supported overdentures. For mucosal supported I use PMMA denture teeth. The Candulor teeth are PMMA in the cervical and composite in the occlusal or facial. They do have a very high resistance to wear.

Robert

Clear Precision Dental

Clear Precision Dental

Reaction score
Robert,

Didn't Ivoclar recently purchase Candulor? I am sure it will not be long before Ivoclar has the nano-filled teeth in their line-up. They had decent success with their Vivosit and Orthosit teeth, in the area of wear resistance, but the delamination hurt sales. These new teeth may be the best of both worlds!

Denturist

Denturist

Reaction score
A colleague and friend of mine in Mesa Az. told me that Heraeus also has a nano filled tooth that he had been using for years with excellent success. I believe they are the Mondial line with nano pearls?

Kreyer

Kreyer

Reaction score
A colleague and friend of mine in Mesa Az. told me that Heraeus also has a nano filled tooth that he had been using for years with excellent success. I believe they are the Mondial line with nano pearls?

There is a difference between Nano filled PMMA(Mondial) denture teeth and Nano Filled Composite (NFC) Denture teeth.

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
Great technique! Thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom