Clarify Letter from Bella Zeng about the Implant Case

Bella Zeng

Bella Zeng

Reaction score
Dear DLN,

I apologize for the last post I made on case presentations forum"Implant full mouth bridge case". This case is not fabricated in my lab, and our tech director handed me the fault plagiarized infomations. So I mislead you all. Thanks member TECHNICIAN who had point out my fault.

I know all of you are angry towards me. I deserve it. And managers were angry towards me also, cause the tech director's word was" post the case on blog(Chinese),not the international forum." So it is my fault I should not post something not taken by myself. From now on I will just post my own product.

SORRY GUYS!
Bella

cheadlemick

cheadlemick

Reaction score
Plagiarism is basically stealing somebody else's work and shouldn't have been passed off as your work anywhere on any open forum, next thing you know you will be copying I-phones and s##t

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Well that clears it up.....
So you meant to take credit for a case you didn't do on a Chinese site, but not this one or LinkedIn?
Got it.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
She apologizes for making the mistake of posting the stolen pictures at an international site ( English) instead of their Chinese site. So it is ok to post falsehood to your own people in Chinese. I do not understand!!. It seems the excuse is worst than the crime. You see, in life when you lie, you have to have a great memory other wise you well be caught in no time.

Live and learn the HARD way!!.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
Copying iphones! Hilarious!
Bella, it's totally cool to steal and cheat as long as it's for misleading your own countrymen. I do it all the time. but never to Mexico or France or anyone. That's just poor manners.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
I am sorry to tel you Bella that the member of this site are a lot more sophisticated than what you have in mind. It seems that you have to have soul searching and sophistication of your own, the people here are a lot smarter than what you think!!.

A

adamb4321

Reaction score
Copying iphones! Hilarious!
Bella, it's totally cool to steal and cheat as long as it's for misleading your own countrymen. I do it all the time. but never to Mexico or France or anyone. That's just poor manners.

You'd be surprised what has been copied in China, one of their car manufacturers has cloned the BMW X5, when BMW tried to sue them the Chinese government said "no case to awnser"

Last edited:
Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
This is what I fight from my competition in China all the time. They are just to cheap our unable to pay for the marketing people they need. Being able to interact with this market based on the ability to communicate in English is just not enough.

I have potential customers thinking they can really buy a crown for $15 because of the marketing practice of many labs in China.

Reshoreing is a new part of low end prices and its taking back more offshore work every day.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
How do we really know that's you Tom?

Where's your Snydley Whiplash avatar? hmmmmm?